• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Zenonia and its Clouts

joeymicl

The Protector
Ok interest check time!! This is my "original," as nothing is really seen as original anymore, story I created some years ago. Let's see how many are interested.

This world is full of fantastic people with amazing powers. 99 percent of all people have powers, but unfortunatly some are not granted any. The others who have no powers have had them stolen. These powers are granted by the Clouts, spirits of the deceased. The first Clout was an all powerful "god" who had created this world. As they died, a wish was made to split into multiple spirits to merge with the people of Zenonia. At first the "god" was split into four spirits that represented the four main elements. The people who were blessed with these spirits gained immense control of one of these elements. The people were named Clouts and later on the spirits were named this; because the spirits were the ones to give the power.

Over the thousands of years Zenonia has been around, people have passed and the Clouts have split millions of times. This in turn has created hundreds of subclasses to the four main elements. Any kind of power is possible and in the present there are even multi powered people. These people can control two different powers at once, with some practice that is. It is becoming more common than not that people have two powers now. However the most interesting Clout is that of the original "god." At least that's what people think and it resurfaced about 1000 years ago. This particular Clout has somehow gained all powers and receives any new ones that develope. However, the person is only able to use a limited amount of the power granted to them. (I'll explain more later.)

There is a cult of only three that will stop at nothing to gain the "god's" power. The cultists are extreme elites that have mastered their powers and even invented new ways to use them. They have only succeded once and that was stopped by a band of heroes. If the "god" becomes evil, any power of good used against it has it's strength doubled. Unfortunately it also works the opposite and that's why the "god" should never travel alone. In present day time the cult is, obviously, after the new reincarnation. This person has friends, but only a couple would risk their life to journey with them.

Alright this is where at most five people may join. The three cultist and two friends to the "god" played by me.

Awesome. I was hoping more would be interested by now. I'll do a 1x1 with you, if you'd like to that is.

So let me get this right. The roleplay will be the 3 cultists vs the God+friends? I love the overall thought of it and I do think it is an original look on things

Cool and yes @DarkiusHeavenstein that's basically it. I will make sure to add the limit on power for my character. Unless you guys want to know now. Oh and when I created this world I had about five cultist and seven friends plus the "god." However, I'm not the best with huge crowds in rps so I'm limiting it.

No I am sure you will not make your God OP :P that was not my worry. I was just wondering what the story line would be and the situation possibilities and such

Haha well first off the god and friends are adequate but not masters at their powers. They will be living normal lives and practicing their powers. The cultists will be first trying to find the god and creating chaos where they want. Once they find where the god lives is when the major plot begins.

Ah a slight plot is built now. Well I can't wait until we get three more people. I even volunteer to be a cultist if needed.

Hm well I'll give everyone a few more hours and then, regardless, I'll make the main thread and character sign up sheet. If I have to I'll change the story a bit and have maybe 2vs2 if you guys are ok with that?

I am sorry but I think I wont be able to participate. Still a very interesting idea though, but I have midterms/finals next week and still a lot othrr rps going on so I am a bit over my head in this and I don't want to hold you guys back. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back