• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴅᴇᴠɪʟɪѕʜ ⇴ ʙɴʜᴀ ѕᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
ᵂᴱᴸᶜᴼᴹᴱ﹔↺

It's me, ya girl, back with another exciting onexone search thread for the masses. Please call me Day; I'm your average twenty-something English teacher in the land of the morning calm, looking to get something going with bnha's characters of ill-intent. Why? Because I'm a saucy lass with a love of saucy identities. So please take a seat, kick back, and see what fine wares this shop has to offer.

ᴳᵁᴵᴰᴱᴸᴵᴺᴱˢ﹔↺

◦ As I said, I'm in my twenties, so I'm looking for someone similarly aged.

◦ I have samples, but they're not in my history. Ask for them if you like, but I won't ask you for them.

◦ THIS IS A DOUBLING (oc x canon) THREAD. NO EXCEPTIONS. Please take each character seriously and treat them with the same respect. You will get the same heat back.

◦ PMs, threads, gdocs. Discord isn't for me, but I do love ooc chat over it.

◦ Speaking of plotting - someone creative and willing to bounce ideas off of me would be a literal godsend! I get crazy attached. Expect all the pinterest boards, playlists, headcanons, and memes.

◦ I prefer a heterosexual pairing for my side of the story, but I'm open to any sexuality for yours. It's all good. ☆

ᶜᴴᴬᴿᴬᶜᵀᴱᴿˢ﹔↺

Ah, the moment we've all been waiting for. Unless you skipped here first, which I don't blame you tbh. I'm a strict doubler, canon x oc on both sides. What can I say? I love oc's and seeing your creativity. ☆

Who I'd like you to play: Shigaraki. ♡

Who I can play: Lmao, literally try me. I'm down to play anyone. Could probably make a great Dabi or dark Aizawa waggles eyebrows but honestly up for giving anyone a shot. Doesn't even have to be a villain, but you know. It'd go with the theme.

ᵂᴼᴿᴰᴮᴬᴺᴷ﹔↺

Last but not least, we've come to my wordbank. This is just to give you a general vibe of what I'm into.

Age gaps | Opposites attract | Drama | Power struggles | Dominance | Cute shit mixed with the drama | Hurt/comfort | Obsession | Ruined innocence/corruption | Unexpected soulmates | Lust | Forbidden love | Yanderes | Tsunderes | Abo universe | Kidnapping don't @ me | Dark themes in general

ᶠᴵᴺᴬᴸᴱ﹔↺

It's time for us to part, if you haven't clicked that back arrow already. Please feel free to send me a pm; tell me about what you're looking for, and I'll respond quicker than lightning. Probably. Toodles~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back