• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nishizaka Kuro.png
Kuro on his part was not fooled by Fukuda's illusions and mannerisms. Of course, he didn't have any more than a fleeting idea that his roommate was differing from the normal. However, years upon years of arguing, picking apart ideas carefully, and nitpicking at incorrectly used words allowed Kuro to see through the 'choice' that Fukuda had given him. It truly was strange how the cute-looking boy would easily pass off some of his work onto him.

Just as Kuro resolved to tell Fukuda that he would help as much as he could without getting in the way of his schedule, two unfamiliar girls walked up to him and Fukuda, with one of them introducing herself as Li Hua. Fukuda took the opportunity to introduce Kuro the two girls, despite the fact that they had asked Kuro specifically who he was. Another strange sign, it was almost as if Fukuda was the type of person to always want to be the one in charge of what goes on.

"It's all thanks to you," Kuro said to Fukuda in response to his acknowledgment of his adaptiveness. Unlike Fukuda, Kuro's words couldn't have been more devoid of emotion, and his eyes and lips didn't allow any sort of feelings to shine through, but despite this, Kuro was being transparent. He was sincerely grateful for Fukuda's help, even despite how his presence worried Kuro.

It was at this moment that Kuro realized who he was talking to. Li Hua. As in the Li Hua. As in the popular actress who starred in "Knowing You" and "Misunderstanding," both of which Kuro had watched. Misunderstanding was purely entertaining, although Knowing You had a sort of quality that Kuro felt like he could relate to. Especially, the family situations were similar to what he had been going through. And Li Hua's acting was very supplementary to the plot of both stories.

Despite being such a dork about Li Hua's acting, Kuro simply said to her with a near flat voice and a small smile, "Li Hua, huh? I'm a big fan of you. You are a fantastic actor."

As for the other student, Kuro felt as if he recognized her from somewhere, but since it was just a nagging feeling, Kuro didn't express it in words. Despite that, Kuro shot the other girl a quick glance in the hopes that she would introduce herself.

"I'd love to tag along if Fukuda is going to join you two for lunch," Kuro said in response to Li Hua's invitation. Although he wanted to get to know the famous Li Hua, it would be awkward without Fukuda's cheerful disposition to balance out Kuro's cold demeanor. Deep down inside, Kuro hoped that Fukuda would accept the invitation. It would help strengthen his and Fukuda's relations as well as making new connections with the two girls. And everyone knew the value of connections in regards to getting things done.

August August Makomin Makomin NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

riho_yoshioka-watch-ueni-angelheart201810-2.jpg
Mitsui Chiyoko ~ 3-A
Interacting with: Felix ( Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal ), Cassie ( SomebodyElse SomebodyElse )
Mentioned: Kazumi ( August August )

"Thank you, Felix, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she said, returning his hug.

Just then, Cassie a.k.a Miss Student Council President walked up to them, swinging an arm around Chiyo's shoulder.

"Kazumi?" Chiyo tilted her head, her eyes widened slightly.. "No way~ He's so nice, don't you guys think?" She didn't interact much with him, since she was a year his senior, but he seemed to have a lot of presence; it wasn't difficult to notice him. He was always very charismatic and amiable, which she supposed made him perfect for the job of student council vice-president. It was also why, she thought with a slight blush, she had ended up confessing to him halfway through last year. She had gotten turned down, though, and she didn't blame him. Besides his busy schedule, he had also admitted to wanting to protect himself from being just another name on the list of people she's dated, and his heart. She had felt pretty upset, and ashamed and guilty at the same time about that last comment. The guilt didn't go away—it never really did—but after a few weeks, she found herself getting over him, so perhaps it really was for the best that he had rejected her.

She then turned her head to face Cassie. "How's history going for you so far? We'll be meeting up this weekend to study; do you want to join us? Also...speaking of the festival..."—her eyes twinkled—"do you guys have dates yet? Or, or are you guys planning to ask anyone out yet?" In that moment, Chiyo didn't stop to consider the possibility that her offer to treat Felix at the festival may have somehow gotten into the way of any plans he had to spend the festival with someone else, absent-minded as she was.

s640x480
Amano Mizuki ~ 2-A ~ Scholarship student
Interacting with: Li Hua ( Makomin Makomin ), Kazumi ( August August ), Kuro ( Coyote Hart Coyote Hart )
Mentioned: -

At Kazumi's unspoken warning, Mizuki dipped her chin slightly, to show her understanding. It's not like she would've gone after the kid on her own anyways. And if Li Hua decided to go against Kazumi and make the boy a target, well, she'd just watch who the tide turned in favour of.

With a tone that implied completely otherwise and a small smile, he said, "Li Hua, huh? I'm a big fan of you. You are a fantastic actor." Oh, another fan of Li Hua (although what was with that flat voice?). No surprises there. She also noted his attention-grabbing eye colour. Mixed heritage, or contact lenses?

Flashing a good-natured smile at Nishizaka, she bowed slightly, just enough to be polite, yet without showing too much submission. "Hello, Nishizaka, I'm Amano Mizuki. It's nice to meet you,"

"It's been awhile since the three of us had lunch together. Why don't we have some later? You can come along too." Li Hua then said. At that, Fukuda, with just a side glance, seemed to leave it up to Nishizaka—why? It was unlike the controlling personality she was familiar with—who replied, "I'd love to tag along if Fukuda is going to join you two for lunch,"

As if it weren't enough that her beautiful morning was snatched away, there went any chance she had at a relaxing lunch as well. She was accustomed to having lunch with Li Hua and, or occasionally or, the others, but a lunch with both Fukuda and Li Hua? She seriously doubted it'd be pleasant. Still, she forced herself to keep her smile as genuine-looking as possible.

"Sounds good, sounds good," With a glance at a clock on the wall, she realized that they had better get moving soon. "Fukuda, are you guys doing some work now, or getting to class soon?" The third-years' classrooms were in the same direction, and she was in the same class as Fukuda, to boot, but if he had work to do, then she wasn't particularly inclined to wait around for him.

Cassie was surprised to hear such positive things about Kazumi. She chuckled a bit hearing Felix's response to her.
"Well he does have that effect on people."
It was true that Kazumi was generally well behaved but he had a gift for starting mischief. She supposed nobody else would think that much on his actions. He was always quite subtle and honestly Cassie didn't mind his antics. It had become a sort of game between them. She always looked forward to how he would try to undermine her.
"Yes I suppose you are right." She said to Chiyo.
When Chiyo had mentioned going to the festival with dates, Cassie shrugged. She didn't really think about dating that much. It was just really difficult to do with her duties as a student council president and her desire to become a great baseball player.
"History is fine. I don't really enjoy but it's not bad."
"You know, I don't even have a date. I've been so busy planning the event. I don't really feel like asking anyone. I don't know who I'd even ask. I generally just roam around having fun at these sort of things and if I run into someone I tag along with them."
"I could join you guys to study though."
To be honest Cassie didn't really need help studying but she didn't really have much else to do. She didn't struggle with grades and didn't want to be seen as a bad rolemodel as the student council president. She did need to find more time to make friends and spend time with them.
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

Kikoyumi Arami 1-C

Location: Dorm Residence | Interacting with: | Mentions: Yuki Makomin Makomin Chiyo NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

With Chiyo 'abandoning' her in the sticky social situation, Kiko slightly panicked, a blush creeping up onto her face.
Her eyes widened as she watched Chiyo leave then turned back to Yuki with a sigh. As she was building herself up to start the awkward, forced small talk he blurted out a 'see you' before and turned to walk away.

Well, okay then. She wasn't always bad in social interactions, but she definitely didn't excel in them unless she was drunk. Her skills seemed to have weakened even further since coming back to Japan, due to a few causes [adjustment issues, language, having to meet new people].
Kiko continued absentminded slipped out of shoes and into slippers, before shuffling to homeroom, her mind jumbled with thoughts, already tired without even beginning classes.

Making it into homeroom she flopped down. Class 1-C. Her father was very angry at first that she got into a lower class, shouting that she purposely did it or that she wasn't trying. The later was true. She knew if she tried a bit harder she could have got into 1-B, seriously if she her hardest she could probably got in to 1-A but she really saw no point in it. She got no benefit from being in another class.

Less than two months, and she could go back to her mother. She knew her father would try and trap her into staying but as long as she tried to not get in his way, too much she might have a chance and going home when he promised she could if she wanted. Though she never trusted his promise.

code by Ri.a

Last edited:
oshiro yuki.
xPeE4ziY.jpg
feeling: calm ❀ tagged: Noivian Noivian
yuki was half-expecting kiko to follow him for a bit, walking towards her class too which would've probably amplified the awkwardness between the two but he guess this was for the better. honestly speaking, he wasn't totally clear whether her dislike for him stemmed from their fathers' opposite views of each other. the male didn't really care much about it since kiko didn't even like him at all but he was definitely curious.

making his way to his class, he found a few familiar faces lingering by the hallways, some chatting up other students, some lingering around, trying to waste time while others were on their way to class. oshiro yuki took a seat next to another familiar face- someone he has interacted once or twice about homework but never really talked much.

"hey." was all he said in greeting. he was indeed a man of words.

wang li hua.
tumblr_pg18amP8R51vzztm0o4_250.png
feeling: happy ❀ tagged: NightPhoenix NightPhoenix , August August & Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
from what non-verbal gestures kazumi has been making alongside what he implicated in his voice, it was pretty obvious he was telling li hua and mizuki to not temper in any way with his new toy. the two weren't 'on' for the moment and being ordered in any way never sat well with wang li hua. though, she was never a rash person. she took things in stride and only acted when she weighed down her options. as such, all wang li hua did was smile in response before replying, "i'm sure nishizaka wouldn't find any trouble. you have his back after all."

there was no threat or negative meaning behind her words. it was more of a 'i've got it, you can stop'. though, that didn't mean she couldn't befriend kuro. that possibility was cemented by the fact that he mentioned about being her fan.

if one were to truly know wang li hua, one would know that li hua took pride in compliments. she loved compliments. all it took to be on her 'good' side was a good compliment and the obvious things like not trying her. though, his monotonous voice made her slightly confused but all she did was smile even wider.

"really? thank you so much! i hope we can be good friends nishizaka." she said excitedly. she was going to enjoy 'befriending' him during lunch later. at the sound of a member of a broadcast committee's voice on the pa system, li hua waved her hands at the three of them before gesturing to the main building of the academy. mizuki and kazumi were of different class from her and li hua had her own stuff to do. having someone like mizuki being around her was extremely convenient but there were times whereby she wanted to do things by herself.

"i'm headed for class, everyone. i'll see y'all during lunch." li hua told them, specifically looking at kuro as she said so before making her way to her shoe locker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back