• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SongYuRi

Avid writer

• Hello!
    I am Song Yuri!
    I've been a hobby writer for more than 10 years and enjoy creating wonderful stories with other people.
    My availability is a little rough, as I have kids to care for in the mornings, and I work in the afternoons.
    Mondays & Tuesdays will be unresponsive
    Wednesdays will provide 2 or more replies depending on speed of response from my partner
    Thursday to Saturday I will only be able to provide maybe a single response, again dependent on speed of response from my partner.
    Sundays will 2 or more replies depending on speed of response from my partner
    I am in the CST time zone to help.
    Any original plot ideas, characters, anything really... PLEASE feel free to share!! I'm open to all ideas!!

Post here, or DM me!

Hope to start writing soon!

Last edited:
Hello! I would absolutely love to write with you! I enjoy MxM, dark themes, and much more! I am patient with replies but usually I answer right away if invested! I’d love to write one of the stories with you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back