• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yuri on Ice 1x1 Search [ MxM, OCs or Levi x Eren ]

mindheist

your vibes, m’lord
I literally just finished watching Yuri on Ice a few hours ago and now I can't contain my feels for it so yes, if you're interested in doing a MxM, OCxOC rp based on Yuri on Ice, more information can be found below. Although some points are bolded for emphasis, reading everything will save us a lot of time in the future!

Information:

• 3rd person pov only
  • I'm a college student and the semester is coming to an end, so I won't be replying as often as I would if it were summer. Please do not poke me unless more than 10 days have passed! I usually respond 1-2 a week though. I will tell you if I start to lose interest, so don't worry about doing the same (politely though, of course)
  • Please be responsive when we're brainstorming. Giving a short sentence, simply agreeing to everything, sounding bored/monotoned, and/or just always being like "either way is fine" won't be effective. Things get much more interesting if we're both visibly into brainstorming!
  • Please have a strong sense of grammar. Of course we're not all perfect so mistakes every now and then are to be expected, but if it happens too often, it can very much disrupt the flow of the story
  • I usually write 1 (sometimes 2) well-developed paragraphs in response so feel free to mirror my length! Also, for each response, please give me something to build upon because it's no fun when one character is just replying rather than moving the story along.
  • I play the uke role but my characters have switch personalities, so you don't have to worry about any constant blushing or giggling. I don't mind whether I play the role of Viktor or Yuuri though, so it's up to you which role you'd like to take on!
  • I don't mind whether we use anime or realistic pictures, but if the latter, my characters are always Asian. Either way, let's steer clear of the anime effects such as animated sweat drops.
  • Speaking of which, we can either keep the same backstory as Viktor and Yuri, or we can tweak it a bit! Like for example, keeping the main elements such as a world-renowned figure skating champion x underdog student relationship but change how they meet, where they come from, and their achievements and backgrounds. We can definitely discuss this in pm!
  • With that said though, I prefer that the main setting takes place somewhere in Japan or America
  • To keep things organized, let's both create a small CS once we get the general idea sorted out
  • I intend for this to have the same vibe as Yuri on Ice, so let's stay away from any serious topics like drugs and super serious and angsty backgrounds
  • I'm not an expert on figure skating but let's both try to do research so that we can make this as realistic as possible!

I'm only looking for one person to rp this with so if you're interested, just comment right below with some ideas for character backgrounds, character dynamics, and storyline ideas, and we can work everything else out in pm!

Edit: If you're interested in doing an Attack on Titan x Yuri on Ice crossover with Levi and Eren, I can play Eren as the student!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back