• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yuri Magical Girls? Anyone?

MaidenSong

:)))))))))))))))))))))
Hello! I want to share my desire for a one on one magical girl roleplay with cute yuri romance or undertones. That is the primary aspect of my idea that I want fulfilled, so we can take it in many different directions. I love magical girl anime, so I am open to all forms of it. However, I want the RPs to have substance and world-building. Essentially, I am looking for a partner who is willing to write in more about the world instead of putting all of the pressure on me, or seems content with the world remaining stagnant.

I have a number of fun ideas:

Magical Girls Vs:

- Vampires
- Military
- Other Magical Girls (Maybe our characters are a duo in a death game)
- Celestial Forces
- Demonic Forces

All of the above, maybe?

Anyways, I want to build a setting with another person, so I am not stressed too hard on the specifics. All I am looking for is commitment in my partners and literacy - no one liners please. I like at-least a paragraph or more. I do not like being pressured to reply everyday, but I can usually reply every day. Once every 3 days or so is fine with me - maybe once a week if we become busy.

Shoot me a PM if you enjoy this idea, or maybe if you know someone who wants this then direct them to me. I am a nice person and do not bite.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back