• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yuri Ahoy

--Nero--

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Hello! I see you have found your way onto my happy little thread. I don't ask much from partners and I'm not very demanding. I'm currently settling down into the school life again but I'm afraid I'm a bit bored, I've decided to start up a search! At this time I'm only taking requests for Yuri, sorry!

1. Please make sure everything you write is something that I can read. I don't have amazing grammar skills and I do make mistakes. So I don't mind mistakes but if I can't read your work it's a little disappointing. Ya know?

2.Don't be a pain to work with. What I mean is: COMPROMISE and BE WILLING TO WORK WITH ME. If there is something you don't like please tell me and be okay with compromising. I won't agree to every single one of your demands.

3. No cliche characters. Meaning the whinny ' I need to be saved every five seconds.'

Please! No super shy characters. Sorry. :(

4. I would like a partner that can answer me at least once a week. It's not super important though.

Red= Want to do the most.

Dragon x Human

Queen x Queen

Misstress x Servant

Rebellious Rich Kid x Non-Rebellious Rich Kid

Celebrate x Celebrate

Band member x fan

Elf girl x Wizard

Werewolf x Vampire Master

Two young vampires coming together

Zombie virus

Enemies working together

Two bored girls traveling the world and look for adventure

Sorry I don't have that many. *sniffles*

Fem! Tony x Pepper

Pepper x Natasha

Fem! Clint x Fem! Tony

Wanda x Natasha

Tony's Daughter x Super Power/ homeless girl:

Character A is Tony's first and only child, the heir to all of his fortune, tech and property. There's just one problem: Her life is boring. She has a set schedule for when she has to learn, where and when she has to be some where. The worse part about it is, Tony is never there. She is left in the care of a woman named Manec, she makes sure that she is always taken care of. Character B on the other hand doesn't have a home, the street is her home. She has never known the love of parents or the comfort of having a real bed. The closest she came to a bed was a trash bag full of leaves. She is looking for someone to take her in and actually care for her.

One day the two characters meet by chance, while Character B is running away from a man who she stole from, she runs into Character A. Feeling bad for the girl, Character A helped hide her from the man. Of course Character A finds Character B super interesting as she lives such an 'interesting' life. She ends up convincing Character B to come home with her. Everyday Character B hangs out with Character A, they become closer and closer. Finally Character A breaks down and begs Tony to let her stay with them. He allows Character B to stay and it seems like the two girls relationship is growing stronger but what happens when different feelings come to light?

(( I would like to be the homeless girl but it is up for debate. Age rage: 13-15))

Harley x Ivy
Fem! Dean x Charlie

Fem! Dean x Fem! Castiel

Fem! Castiel x Fem! Lucifer

Rebellious Rich Kid x Non-Rebellious Rich Kid and Queen x Queen (or could it be Princess x Princess) seems great to me (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back