• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Yumiko's Search - (Hunter x Hunter, Vocaloid, BNHA!)

DarkBabyThing-

Unlucky Member
Hiya! I'm Yumiko. I'm a newly 18yo girl interested in some Roleplay!
I double, up to eight paragraphs. I'm a bit rusty-but hey, nobody's perfect, right?
I'm a sucker for Oc/Canon and doubling. I know, I know, I self-insert sometimes. We all do and I can always keep away if you're THAT deadset on not doubling for me. I almost always have a second option that doesn't resemble me, too! I'm self-aware about it, I just love doing it. I can 100% do Canon/Canon ships for you!

I am in two main fandoms-Hunter X Hunter and Vocaloid! However, I know and will do BNHA!

Look. This is where my self-insert craze started. And while I KNOW you guys hate them and the kind of character I have for an OC, she helped me through tough times and I'd love to use her, platonically, romantically, or whatever. Thank you for considering this if you do. She means a lot to me.

Last edited:
Hello! I'm new to RP and I might not be able to give you such long detailed paragraphs, but if that's okay with you I'm interested in all the fandoms that you've mention.
I'm currently only up to date with Boku no Hero's anime and I haven't finished Hunter x Hunter's anime if that's fine with you.
I absolutely adore vocaloid, any specific plot or idea you'd love to do?

Hello! I'm new to RP and I might not be able to give you such long detailed paragraphs, but if that's okay with you I'm interested in all the fandoms that you've mention.
I'm currently only up to date with Boku no Hero's anime and I haven't finished Hunter x Hunter's anime if that's fine with you.
I absolutely adore vocaloid, any specific plot or idea you'd love to do?
Honestly I'm mostly a sucker for HxH and Vocaloid, so PM me and we can chat about it?

i like hunter x hunter, unfortunately im only on episode 6 at the moment! however I am caught up on BNHA and am dying to roleplay it right now!

I'm really interested in doing a MHA rp! I am caught up with the series both manga and anime wise and I've really been wanting to do a solid roleplay for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back