• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - yuei's original request thread -

yuuyuei

Unlucky Member
UnfinishedRawChihuahua-small.gif

About Me:
-Hey there, I'm Yuei! I'm looking for some 1x1 roleplays.
-I'm 19, a college student, so my replies may be a little spotty from time to time.
-I consider myself decently literate, mainly mirroring what my partner writes.

Rules:
-Please be respectful! Don't make me do anything I'm uncomfortable with, and I won't make you do anything you're uncomfortable with.
-Basic rules apply: no incest, pedophilia, furry
-Be decently literate! I'm not mean about length or anything, but I expect to be able to read the response as well as the reply being longer than one line.

What am I Looking For?
-FxF, MxM, or MxF
-Basic genres I like: romance, supernatural, horror, fantasy, drama
-A few things/ideas/basic plots: magical girls, yanderes, small farming town (think Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley), human/supernatural creature, medieval fantasy, royalty/peasant, mental illness themes (as long as you have decent knowledge of said things), yakuza, barista, florist, celebrity/fan, kpop industry (no real groups), idols, bands, or anything else you can throw at me!

Shoot me a pm if you're interested.​

I'd be interested in a supernatural horror/Romance type story. Reading Tsukihime again put me in the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back