• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom YU-GI-OH! / THIEFSHIPPING / TENDERSHIPPING / GEMSHIPPING / 1x1 FANDOM SEARCH

gall0ws

poster boy
Hello! My name is Gallows. Here's a bit about me:
  • I write in the third person. Literate/advanced literate. Novella style. 10+ years of experience.
  • Responses will typically range ~500-700 words if your preferred length isn't specified.
  • I play canon / canon exclusively, and I do not double.
  • AU and canonverse are both acceptable; however, I will always have a bit of a bias for canonverse.
  • I have no triggers or hard limits. Please let me know if you do.
  • I am 21+. Do not write with me if you are not 18+.
  • I am willing to use any medium or platform.

I'm currently looking for some good ol' Yu-Gi-Oh! roleplay! Specifically: thiefshipping, tendershipping, and gemshipping. I'm willing to play any character within these ships, though I do have a slight preference for playing Yami Bakura and Thief King Bakura.

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Best of luck! Love me some Yu Gi Oh, especially some gender bent puzzleshipping, but I am completely horrid at m//.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back