• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

"I end my turn." Jay was scared. He knew this was not going well. The duel was tied, but he had one card in his hand to work with. She had a couple more. The way her deck was, she probably had a ton of ways to get rid of Montage Dragon.

Acacia only drew her next card. Book Of Moon, just what she needed for this monster. "I draw and play Book Of Moon, placing Montage Dragon into a defense position." At 0 defense points, either Bird Of Roses or Botanical Lion could destroy it.

"Now, Botanical Lion attack Montage Dragon!" Acacia now had a clear shot at Jay's life points as she attacked with her last monster. "Bird Of Roses attacks you directly for 1800 points. I win."

Jason's jaw dropped. He had lost in a short 5 or 6 turns. Not what he wanted to do.

"Good game. You're a lot better than I though," Jay remarked.

Acacia chuckled lightly as she picked her cards up and shuffled them back in. "I was a person fighting for the semi finals, remember?" To even get invited into a Kiba tournament you had to have been seen to have impressive skills.

"It was a good game, your Montage Dragon's a really good card to have." The red head smiled kindly as she heard the loud cheers coming from the arena near by. "It looks like the championship duel is done." Acacia smiled sadly, she wished she had gotten the chance to be in it. The loud announcement of the winner was heard soon

"The winner is Vincent Hawthorne!"

Jay smiled at her before groaning after hearing all of the cheers.

"Ugh, I can't believe that guy won. I was hoping the guy who beat you would win. He didn't sound like a jerk. But, anyway, where are you from? I'm from Domino City," Jay asked. Acacia seemed really nice. He didn't want to meet her now and never talk to her again.

Acacia chuckled lightly as she looked at Jay. "He was the guy that beat me." The red head only messed around with her deck before thinking for a while. "I was born in Domino City but I grew up in Satisfaction Town."

Acacia looked at the sky for a minute as a large crowd of people started to leave the arena.

"Oh, that's pretty far away," Jason commented, his voice fading. He didn't say anything else. He glanced at the people leaving, but wasn't interested. He looked at the sky with Acacia.

"Well, I need to get home soon. I'm guessing you're staying in Domino Cith right now? There's no way you can make it to Satisfaction Town before dusk and I've heard bad things about that town at night."

Acacia nodded as she looked back at Jay. "Yeah, I didn't plan on going back to Satisfaction Town though." The girl's voice was calm as she looked at the crowd leaving before it was nearly empty.

"I plan on staying here and entering more dueling tournaments to help my family back home."Acacia smiled lightly as she toyed with her deck. A lone figure was making its way out now. "It looks like the champion is finally making his leave." The red head pointed out Vincent as he made is way over.

Jay put a frown on his face. Usually he didn't mind losing too much. In fact, he liked making friends with duelists who could beat him. He used it as a way tonlearn and make new friends. Something just told him that there was something off with this guy.

"I still get a bad vibe from that dude. Something isn't right with him"

Acacia laughed slightly at that, she didn't really see anything wrong with Vincent besides is arrogance. "Maybe you're just mad that he won the championship." The teen's voice showed her amusement as she shuffled her deck.

"You afraid of the big bad Vincent?" Acacia was teasing Jay as the dark teen walked up behind her slowly. Leaning down, Vincent whispered. "Boo." The poor red head jumped and gave a small shriek as her cards flew out and all over the picnic table.

Jason gave a false chuckle to that last comment Acacia made. He didn't want to make Acacia fell bad, but he was still a little offended. He didn't mind losing. He just had a sixth sense that told him when there was something wrong with someone.

"Hey, man, that's not cool," Jay said while turning around. "You have no business here, so go away."

Acacia only blushed harshly as she started picking up her cards, not seeing that Vincent had picked up her Gigaplant card. "How embarrassing..." Acacia just kept her eyes away from the two teens as she shuffled her deck quickly.

"My name's not 'man.'" Vincent stayed calm as he inspect the 6 star monster in his palm. "And maybe I have business with the person you're talking to." Acacia didn't say anything as she shuffled faster. Right now she was the embodiment of nervousness.

Jay was getting angrier by the second. He snatched for the card Vincent was holding, but Vincent pulled it back. "Well, maybe she doesn't have any business with you and doesn't want business with you," Jay said, trying to sound strong. "Now give her card back. It isn't yours."

The black haired teen growled at Jay as he pulled the card back. "Maybe you should get away from a person trying to conduct business." Blue eyes glared harshly at Jay as he placed a hand gently on Acacia's shoulder.

Acacia only sighed as she looked at the hand and the card. "Vin, please don't start a fight." The red head looked at the taller with large green eyes as she pouted.

Jay looked at Acacia and then back at Vincent. He repeated this a few times. Before coming up with a possible conclusion.

"Y-y-you know each other?" Jay asked confused. He hoped that what he was thinking was wrong. The most reasonable explanation, was they were siblings.

Vincent glared at Jay as he handed the plant monster back. "Yes, she's my cousin." The hatred coming off the teen was strong enough to burn the other.

"Yeah, Vin's who I'm staying with at the moment." Acacia only looked at her card as she placed it in her deck. "The resemblance is stunning isn't it?" It was clear Acacia was trying to ease the tension.

"Yeah, very stunning," Jason said. Relative weren't always similar, he thought to himself. But, at least he was a cousin. That was better than being a brother. Jay still felt as if he could lash out at Vincent at any moment. It was rare that he got this way, confirming even more his suspicions of Vincent.

"Well, I need to get home soon," Jay said as he started to walk away. He still held a scowl on his face though.

"Good, it means I don't have to deal with trash any longer." Vincent called out after Jay. His tone clearly showed he was smirking before a muffled gasp was heard from him.

"Good bye, Jay!" Acacia called out happily to the teen as she waved with her free hand. "I hope to see you tomorrow at school!"

Jay woke up the next morning, completely forgetting about Vincent and the happening of the other day. He did however, think to look for Acacia.

Going to Domino City's main high school, Jay became rather happy. While he was often bored by school, it was a good excuse to see his friends. His parents couldn't stop him from going out and he found a few certain parts fun. Mainly the dueling during the activity period.

Jay arrived at school and looked around for Acacia. He really hoped to spot here somewhere.

Acacia had all of her new school supplies in her bag as she stayed near the entrance. She was waiting out here for two reasons. One, she wanted to at least say 'Hello' to Jay before class started, and two. Vincent was going to help show her where everything was.

Vincent was having to talk to a few girls right now. A fanclub if you would. It annoyed him to no end, but if he at least said hello to them they would leave him alone for a while. Vincent had to also talk to a group of friends about a certain guy who was talking to his cousin yesterday.

Jay was going to go through a back entrance he new about, but he realized that Acacia was probably going to the front. He quickly made his way there and as he guessed, there she was.

Jayson quickly stalked up to her and just greeted her with a simple, "Hi!" Luckily, he didn't see Vincent anywhere. That was a good thing.

Acacia jumped a little before smiling ad laughing as she looked at Jay. "Hello!" Her own greeting was energetic as she blew a few strands of hair from her eyes. "It's nice to see you again, Jay." Her tone showed her excitement as talked to the dragon user.

Vincent was still talking to his friends before he started to walk away from his group. His blue eyes landed on Acacia as she started to talk to Jay once again.

"Nice to see you too," Jay said while smiling. He looked at Acacia and thought about how pretty she was. It was rare that Jay was ever attracted to a girl. "So, you ready for school? By the way, what grade are you in?" Jay asked.

Jay was very happy, until he spotted Vincent walking over. Vincent didn't look very happy and neither did Jay. They both scowled at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back