• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Yu-Gi-Oh - OCxOC

Vincent only clicked his tongue at Jay as he swiftly said "I activate Negate Attack." The left card flipped over to show the swirling vortex on the other side as the beautiful dragon stopped its attack from hitting Opticlops.

The teen only crossed his arms as he looked over at the other. His blue eyes looked to be piercing into Jay's soul.

Jay was mad at himself for beig so reckless. Again. He needed to come up with something and fast. However, he had nothing left to play. All he could do was hope that Vincent didn't have anything up his sleeve.

Vincent kept his poker face as he drew his next card. Just what I needed. The teen smiled lightly as he looked over at Jay "I draw and activate my face down card Call Of The Haunted to bring back Archfiend Solider."

The demonic looking soldier was back on the field as he looked over at Jay and laughed evilly. Vincent wasn't done yet as he placed a spell card onto the field. "I activate Snatch Steal and take control of Baby Dragon!" As the intimidating male said this, the orange dragon soon went to his side of the field, a glare was on its soft features as it regarded its former master.

"Now, I equip Mage Power to Archfiend Soldier increasing his attack 1000 points. Archfiend Soldier attack Luster Dragon!"

Jason couldn't completely stop the attack, but he could build up a defense.

"Thanks to you Special Summoning from your graveyard, by discarding Twin-Headed Behemoth, I can Special Summon Dragon Ice from my hand in defense mode!" Dragon Ice came out, yielding 2200DEF points.

Despite that, Luster Dragon was taken down easily by Archifend Soldier. Jay lost 1000LP.

"Is that all you got?"

Vincent only looked annoyed as he ended his battle phase. He still had one last resort for special occasions like this. "No, it's not." Picking up one monster card from his hand, the dark teen smiled as he spoke.

"I sacrifice Baby Dragon in order to summon, Dark Ruler Ha Des." Uncaring blue eyes watched the orange dragon shatter as the field grew dark and a large dark demon ruler came onto the field.

"I now end my turn."

"Damn..." Jay noticed how Vincent got rid of Snatch Steal, not allowing Jay to gain 1000LP.

Jay drew his next card and of course, it was a monster card. Armed Dragon lv 4. He summoned Elemental Dragon in defense position, waiting to be attacked. Jay knew how this would end. It was all down hill now.

(Do you want to time skip to the end of the battle? I don't think either of us want to write about attacking defense position monsters. )

(Sure, I think this would have been an extremely long battle!)

"The winner is Vincent Hawthorne!" The announcer pointed over to the dark teen as he stared at the field. Dark Ruler Ha Des, Archfiend Soldier, and Opticlops were all able to attack this turn. Completely wiping out Jay's life points.

The crowd was cheering loudly as Vincent only placed his deck back onto his hip. Walking away from his defeated opponent. "I told you," Vincent looked over at Jay from the corner of his eyes. "I'd beat you like the other guy."

Jay was upset about loaing, but didn't show it. He wouldn't give his opponent that satisfaction.

Jay was never one to linger on a loss too much. It was just one duel. One out of hundreds to come.

Jay changed his focus to finding Acacia. He still owed her a duel. She had to have been somewhere in the building. Jay decided to use the run everywhere and look strategy to find her. It took him a long time.

Acacia was hanging around outside of the building. Her skirt was blowing in the soft wind as she just studied her cards, not paying very much attention to her surroundings.

"I have to get better..." That was all the girl said as she tried to improve her deck with the limited amount of cards she had. Yet, it always ended up the exact same thing she started with.

Jay stopped running around and came to the conclusion that Acacia probably wasn't there. He realized that she was most likely outside. That would make more sense.

Jay spotted Acacia and saw her fiddling with her deck. She seemed rather frustrated.

"Hey Acacia. You need some help?"

Acacia gasped as she heard someone calling her name. The deck nearly spilling out of her hand. Large green eyes looked over at Jay as a smile formed on the girl's face.

"No! I'm perfectly fine!" Acacia waved a hand lightly as she laughed nervously. "Just... Studying my cards is all!"

"That doesn't look like studying," Jay said as he chuckled. He thought for a moment and pulled a small box out of a blue duffle bag he had. He shuffled theough it and pulled a card out.

"Here, you shoild try this card. I saw you using a plant deck earlier. This card ahould fit in well. It's called "Gigantic Cephalotus". It gains 200ATK each time a plant monstee is sent to the graveyard."

Acacia stared at the card with big eyes before she shook her head at Jay's offer. "No," The red head objected this as she pushed the card back. "I couldn't accept this I don't have anything to pay for it."

Acacia quickly gave a smile as she shuffled her deck lightly. "Plus, my deck's still good as anything before it."

Jay gave her a small grin. "The only payment I want is a duel. Don't worry, it doesn't fit with my deck anyway."

Jay heard a loud roar from inside the arena. "I think they're having the championship. Anyway, I want to duel you. I want you to use that card too."

Acacia stared at Jay, taking the card once again. This time, the girl nodded her head as she shuffled it into her deck with ease. "In that case, lets go!" Acacia smiled confidently as the crowd cheered.

Hearing that kind of noise made the teen think she was the one in the championship duel right now. It felt really good.

Jason smiled and got ready.

"Well, we don't have holograms, so we need a table or something to duel on." Jay walked over to a picnic table and sat down. "You can go first too. I'm feeling nice today."

Acacia nodded as she walked over to the picnic area and sat down. Drawing her cards, the girl looked down at what she had. Two monsters, one trap card, and three spells.

"I summon Botanical Lion to the field and place one card face down." Acacia only smiled slightly as she looked at one of her favorite cards. The lion due to it also being a plant type had 1900 attack point now. The face down card was Bottomless Trap Hole.

Jay drew his cards. He started with three monsters and one of each support type.

Acacia made a big first move. Botanical Lion was strong. Something Jay had to watch out for.

Jay drew his sixth card. It was his strongest card. Montage Dragon. He wanted to save it though. It would be more fun to see what Acacia could do.

"I summon Exploder Dragon and lay down one card face down. I end my turn." Jay's face down was a Dust Tornado. He had three copies of the card in his deck.

(Dice roll to decide who wins? Higher number total wins?)

[dice]6417[/dice]

Acacia looked at Exploder Dragon as she drew her next card. "I draw!" Looking down at her hand, the girl quickly laid one card down.

"I summon Twilight Rose Knight to the field and activate his special effect to summon Bird Of Roses!" Two cards where placed onto Acacia's side of the the table as she looked at her remaining cards. "I play the spell card Heavy Storm."

(Alright!)

[dice]6418[/dice]

Jay had nothing to play, so he sat there and looked at Acacia blankly, waiting for her to finish her move.

Both of their face down cards where sent to the grave yard as Acacia soon went on the attack. "Twilight Rose Knight attacks Exploder Dragon!" Both cards went to the grave yard, leaving only Botanical Lion and Bird Of Roses.

"Botanical Lion attacks you for 2200 life points!" Acacia smiled happily as her attack had nothing blocking it from hitting Jay. "I end my turn." There was nothing else she could do. Bird Of Roses couldn't attack till her next turn.

(I don't think you wrote that, but we can infer it.)

Jay was rather impressed. He didn't think Acacia would be this good. She ran a pretty impressive deck though.

Jay was worried. He only had 1800LP left. A small amount for her big monster.

Jay drew his next card and to nobody's surprise, it was a monster card. He now had a spell and four monsters. It was now or never. He had to bring out the big guns.

"By discarding Elemental Dragon, Baby Dragon, and Luster Dragon, I special summon Montage Dragon! Because the total of those three monster's levels is 11, my Montage Dragon gets that times 300 for his ATK. Coming out to be 3300!" Jay was getting really excited. He was back in the duel. "I attack Botanical Lion!"

"Not so fast." Acacia smiled as she showed an effect monster Hedge Guard. "Thanks to Hedge Guard I can send it to the grave yard to prevent Botanical Lion from being destroyed, but his attack is halved."

Acacia took 2200 points of damage but she still had her heavy hitter on the field at least. She still had a few more ticks up her sleeve for this battle as she smiled at Jay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back