• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadowHunt

Roleplay Type(s)
Hello this is Shadow and I am looking for people who are interested in doing a Yu-Gi-Oh Arc-V RP with me. The idea I have in mind is a Isekai setting and I am ok with it not being one, but I already have a prompt all made for it if you desire along with a little thing to help us.

Plot: We were both expert duelists who were both fans of Yu-Gi-Oh! and were actually good at it. One day while talking about the end of Arc-V we ended up teleporting into the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V. Now with our decks in hand we move out to change the outcome of the show.

Rules:

1. We can do this RP either within the thread or in PM whichever you desire.

2. Please make sure to send at least two sentences per reply so the RP does not stall.

3. Character Description:

Name:

Appearance:

Deck and cards within (you may have more than one deck and can use fan-made decks):

Love Interest:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back