• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YourTale OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I don't actually get it. You have to audition what character you want to take in the RP, then make a CS of them? Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Yep yep!
I have an OC and I would love to play Flowey/Asriel c:
I’ll send over the info in a sec

I'm assuming that auditions are only for official characters from the game.
Not neccesarily. I just want to see that whoever's joining this RP can write a coherent sentence.

(Last time I did this RP someone joined with an OC character who's entire post was a run-on sentence EVERY TIME.)

I'm preventing that XD

Not neccesarily. I just want to see that whoever's joining this RP can write a coherent sentence.

(Last time I did this RP someone joined with an OC character who's entire post was a run-on sentence EVERY TIME.)

I'm preventing that XD
You mean one-liners?

Oh, I thought you were seeing if we could play the characters with the right "personality" or "tone". Thanks for the clarification, I'll be sending an audition soon.

You mean one-liners?
No, I don't actually mind one lines every once in awhile. But how about this:

i walked through the forest it was snowing i decided to get some wood and build a fire then i went inside and had a warm fire then i went outside and i saw somebody and then i realized it was my long lost brother and he went inside so i began sobbing outside his door he opened the door hi sans i said why dont you remember me

@_@ Yeah, this actually happened. The RPer was always looking fro drama and wrecking everyone else's scenes and controlling everyone else's characters too...

Oh, I thought you were seeing if we could play the characters with the right "personality" or "tone". Thanks for the clarification, I'll be sending an audition soon.

That's important to me too, but not as important as writing a coherent sentence and not being a crazy person XD

Define "crazy person".
I could have used a better word, I was in a hurry. Let me see.

What I'm meaning is someone who's not a good RPer. Someone who controls other's character, needs their character to be in the spotlight at all times, and uses awful grammar.

That's all I'm trying to avoid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back