• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YourTale Character Thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here

Natural Flavour

Ah yes, pain
Once you've been accepted, post your CS here!

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance: (use a picture if you can)
History:
Other:

Name: Alphys
Species: Reptile
Personality: Alphys is a shy person, and a nerd from for Anime, however she is filled with guilt and insecurity due to the Amalgams that she has created
Appearance: 0E5595D6-C22D-4BF6-AD3D-082CAFA563D4.png
History: Alphys is Asgores royal scientist and she takes pride in her work, however she feels mounds of guilt due to accidents experimenting with other Monsters

Name: Matreats (Called Mat by most)
Species: Monster
Personality: Check here! Matreats | Wiki | Undertale Amino
Appearance: (Click for more art c: )
1524620020633.png
History: Mat isn't very old according to monster years, but is considered an adult. She was alive during the war, though too young to take part in any battles. Her parents were killed in battle, as the majority of monsters were. During the Underground's construction, she jumped from place to place as many orphaned monsters did, taking shelter with any that would let her in, even if only for a few nights. As monsters spread out in the Underground, discovering the different regions, she decided to try and make a home in Waterfall. She found an out-of-the-way cavern that split off from the main path where she made her home. Being a rather introverted monster, she doesn't venture outside Waterfall often. She'll take the occasional visit to Snowdin town to get some groceries and other things, and maybe take a walk through the forest. She rarely goes to Hotland- she's horribly sensitive to heat and can't handle it for extended periods of time. You might recognize her similarities to the scientist Alphys, but although they are related through a few generations back, they aren't well acquainted. She is cousins with the librarian, however.

Other: She resides in Waterfall, drawn by the quiet waters and the beautiful flora. She finds peace there and lives in a hidden cavern accessed only through a very specific route. She lives on the side of a rock face in a hollowed out section of rock. Above her house is a garden where she plants flowers and tends to them using magic. The only magic she has is specifically used for growing, but it can also be used as a healing agent as well.​

Last edited:
Name: Frisk

Species: Human

Personality: Frisk is a kind, monster-loving human. He would never hurt monsters for selfish reasons, unlike those 'bad people' that some monsters identified. He is also very obedient, but he knows what's right and what's wrong so don't try to trick him into doing something that isn't matching with his personality. He also loves to wander and discover different things. His determination is also far beyond any other creature, human or not. He never gives up, no matter what situation he's in. At least, that's what monsters think of him... You never know. he may have another personality residing inside him...

Appearance:
latest

History: Frisk is a human in the overworld. One day, he was wandering outside his town, hoping to find the townspeople a new discovery in the forest. When he was about to go back due to the fact that he found nothing, he couldn't remember his way. Frisk aimlessly walked around the forest, trying to find some clues that lead to his town. Unfortunately, he couldn't find anything and he was truly lost. Still walking aimlessly, he stumbled upon a big mountain. He tried to reach the peak of the mountain so that he can get a better view of where he was, but he failed and fell down many times. But, he was determined. He kept doing so until he finally reached the plateau. Even though he was high up, he still couldn't get a better look at his surroundings because of the abnormally tall trees. He took one step closer to the peak, only to find himself falling in a big hole that is impossible to not notice. He thought it was the end of his life and his journey, but then, he realized that his adventure had only just begun.

Other: Neutral-Pacifist

Name: Aletha.

Gender: Female (although it's very hard to determine based on her action).

Species: Human.

Personality: Aletha is an interesting person. She doesn't hate monsters, nor does she adore them - she stays true to herself. Her beliefs and her personality are well thought-out, her actions are independent and truthful, in her own way. Sometimes she may seem ruthless and even brutal, but her actions comply only to her moral standards, which she holds very dear. Aletha can kill only if she agrees to her actions. If the reason is truthful, she may be willing to harm.

Appearance:
79709F28-6714-40D1-9491-29156C3E2CA0.jpeg

History: Once, Aletha was a ballerina at a human school, on the Surface. There were many other ballerinas, but she clearly stood out. She was true with her abilities and with herself, she knew what to do to improve, and her talent grew. To her own dismay, that wasn't enough to be free of other's prejudice. She was severely bullied, to the point when she couldn't even visit her school. Outraged and depressed, Aletha wrote a goodbye letter, heading towards a nearby Mount Ebott. The reason was clear, but... she made everything to forget it. Recently, her... she wouldn't call him a "friend", but... someone she knew disappeared there. She wished to disappear too.
Aletha tripped, falling down. To the bottom of the "bottomless" pit.

Other: Neutral-Pacifist. Uses her ballet shoes and her dancing style as a weapon and an attack method.

Last edited:
  • Not gonna lie... never really played Undertale, but I did read about it online, and watched some let's-plays on YT, so... hope that's alright, at least! ^_^'

• Not gonna lie... never really played Undertale, but I did read about it online, and watched some let's-plays on YT, so... hope that's alright, at least! ^_^'

Accepted!

I notice you seem to write in present tense, which is fine I suppose, but everyone else will likely be using past tense. Anyway, no big deal. I like Leo!

Thanks! And don't worry, I'll do Past Tense to keep things interesting... I write in multiple tenses, since I've written a few stories, so it won't be a hassle. ^_^

Name: Annoying Dog

Species: Annoying Dog.

Personality: Seemingly carefree and always positive. This monster seems not to care that he is not recognised as a sentient being - he just continues being cute and kind. His lack of speech may make him less intelligent, but he actually possesses knowledge over the time-space continuum, more specifically the timelines and the AUs, he is smart enough to master the art of programming and physics and, if barking speech-to-text, can keep up a conversation.

Appearance:
C99A1350-0B94-41BD-B2FA-ABB2B9083080.jpeg

History: No one actually knows where this dog came from and what makes him different from other monsters. Nevertheless, he dwells nearly everywhere, and is the only one who is known to reside with Skeleton Brothers (sometimes).

Other: May appear like "Cute doggie" or "Free EXP" on the first sight, but... he has many secrets to show.

Last edited:
Name: Chara

Looks:
large.jpg

Race: Ghost Demon

Sex: Female

Soul Color: Black and Red

Soul Trait: Hate and Determination

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Despite her murderous nature, she really loves golden flowers, and other people. She usually hides it, but if you give her patience she will warm up to you. She likes terrorizing villages, and almost never leaves everyone alive. When she does kill people though, she leaves golden petals over the corpse as a sign of respect. Her magic ranges from being able to summon knives, to invisibility, to flying. She gets lonely in the air, and if you offer to fly with her, she will almost immediately become your friend. She kills because of how she feels it's unfair for others to live when her and her brother couldn't. She can't be touched by others unless allowed by her.

Name: Jellybean

Looks: (art owned by me)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c5f57735964784b5133574e32413d3d2d3536363539323236352e313532393062626139663434383737393537303637383239323232372e706e67

Race: Half Human, Half Demon.

Sex: Male

Soul Color: Coral

Soul Trait: Psychotic

Sexuality: Bisexual (though he doesn't know it)

Personality: If he hasn't had sugar every day, he will snap. Once he's snapped you can't undo it. He loves the rain, and if he has snapped in the rain he will sprout two huge, transparent and coral dragon wings. He's always smiling, and laughing. He likes the sound of screams when he beats people to death with his umbrella, and despite him being a psychopath, he feels guilt on occasions. You'll usually find him crying or laughing nervously in the abandoned alleyway by the candy store. He met Chara in a village she was terrorizing, and they've been friends ever since. He looks up to her almost like a sister, and began following in her footsteps with murder.

Name: Asriel

Species: Boss monster

Personality: Asriel is very innocent and naive, but is intelligent. He’s a dreamer (literally), and loves to fantasize about the surface. He explores the Underground in his free time, and is well loved by all the monsters.

Appearance: 262C60B3-56FB-49BC-91F2-CC382D67572E.png

History: Son of the king and queen of the monsters, Asriel is the crown prince. The first fallen child, Chara, became his best friend and was adopted into the Dreemurr family. Chara wanted to free the monsters, and had Asriel take her soul so he could cross the barrier and collect enough souls to break the barrier. However, Asriel failed, not wanting to kill anyone. He returned to the throne room and collapsed from his wounds with Chara’s body, both of them dead.

Other: After Asriel’s and Chara’s death, Asgore declared war on the humans. All who fell would be killed and their souls would be used to break the barrier. Toriel was appalled by this and left, hiding herself in the Ruins. Asgore now lives alone.

Name: Flowey

Species: Monster

Personality: Sadistic and cruel, Flowey is a true monster that will take advantage of any given situation. He finds joy in hurting others, and has no feelings or cares for anyone. He doesn’t have a goal in life, but just wanders around wreaking havoc at his leisure. Flowey is also an incredibly powerful individual, and could easily destroy the entire population of the Underground if he decided to.

Appearance: 8DFA3697-C51A-4C49-9D3E-2A47A1F69353.jpeg

History: Technically Flowey is a sort of an alter ego to Asriel. They are one in the same. Asriel’s dust was used by Alphys and was accidentally resurrected as a flower. Asriel hadn’t changed from his previous self, but over time he figured out he had the power to reset and save the world at will. No one knows how long he explored possibilities, only that Flowey has “done everything”.

Other: Sans is pretty much his only rival. With the ability to remember past resets, Sans has attempted several times to stop Flowey. Apparently Sans was successful enough to drive Flowey to an intense anger, but he never completely succeeded in stopping Flowey from resetting. They have a long, violent history.

Okay. Since I can't PM I'll put it here Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ;

Jellybean hesitantly reached out towards the ghost that had terrorized his town. She turned to him, an everlasting smile on her face as she walked towards him. He got up quickly and moved away, looking at her blood covered knife. "Geez kid, I'm not gonna kill you!.." She said, her weapon disappearing. Jellybean let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "I saw you kill that other kid..." The ghost smirked slightly. "Wanna be a team?" She continued, holding out her hand. Jellybean smiled slightly and took it...

Okay. Since I can't PM I'll put it here Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ;

Jellybean hesitantly reached out towards the ghost that had terrorized his town. She turned to him, an everlasting smile on her face as she walked towards him. He got up quickly and moved away, looking at her blood covered knife. "Geez kid, I'm not gonna kill you!.." She said, her weapon disappearing. Jellybean let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "I saw you kill that other kid..." The ghost smirked slightly. "Wanna be a team?" She continued, holding out her hand. Jellybean smiled slightly and took it...
Accepted!

Just make sure you're not too OP (over powered) and killing everyone, okay?

Sure thing! Don't worry. Jellybean generally enjoys it, but holds it back most of the time, and Chara kills for reasons ;3

Name: Sans the Skeleton
Species: Skeleton Monster
Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Mysterious, Caring
Appearance: Google Image Result for https://pa1.narvii.com/6580/e2991f702c5d8dbf6aadede1cb8be98dfb843a66_hq.gif
History: Sans and his brother Papyrus just showed up in Snowdin one day... no one knows much else. Sans is mysterious, but goodnatured.
Other: Sans, depending, has limited knowledge of otherworldly things. Other dimensions, other timelines.... he knows more than you think he does.

Name: Renee Carter
Personality: A sensitive little soul. Renee loves everyone and everything. Shy, and afraid of the dark.
Appearance: Google Image Result for https://st3.depositphotos.com/3260171/13680/i/1600/depositphotos_136802848-stock-photo-outdoor-portrait-of-cute-little.jpg
History: Renee found an abandoned baby bunny near the blockades to the mountain path, and even though her parents told her not to ever go past those blockades (they didn't tell her why) she wanted to return the helpless baby bunny to it's family. 2 hours and no luck later, Renee and the baby bunny found themselves at the top of the path, near a giant hole. Renee, not knowing of the legends of monsters, approached the hole, and lost her balance on a large vine.
Other: Renee does not know Frisk.

....And I'll just accept myself XD

Name: Sans the Skeleton
Species: Skeleton Monster
Personality: Quiet, Reserved, Mysterious, Caring
Appearance: Google Image Result for https://pa1.narvii.com/6580/e2991f702c5d8dbf6aadede1cb8be98dfb843a66_hq.gif
History: Sans and his brother Papyrus just showed up in Snowdin one day... no one knows much else. Sans is mysterious, but goodnatured.
Other: Sans, depending, has limited knowledge of otherworldly things. Other dimensions, other timelines.... he knows more than you think he does.

Name: Renee Carter
Personality: A sensitive little soul. Renee loves everyone and everything. Shy, and afraid of the dark.
Appearance: Google Image Result for https://st3.depositphotos.com/3260171/13680/i/1600/depositphotos_136802848-stock-photo-outdoor-portrait-of-cute-little.jpg
History: Renee found an abandoned baby bunny near the blockades to the mountain path, and even though her parents told her not to ever go past those blockades (they didn't tell her why) she wanted to return the helpless baby bunny to it's family. 2 hours and no luck later, Renee and the baby bunny found themselves at the top of the path, near a giant hole. Renee, not knowing of the legends of monsters, approached the hole, and lost her balance on a large vine.
Other: Renee does not know Frisk.

....And I'll just accept myself XD
XD yup

Yeah, not to mention some of the conflicting personality traits...Like Chara wanting to kill everyone but then feels bad about it after and puts flowers or something?? That doesn’t make much sense :’)

Yeah, not to mention some of the conflicting personality traits...Like Chara wanting to kill everyone but then feels bad about it after and puts flowers or something?? That doesn’t make much sense :’)
Oh! Chara doesn't feel bad, but she respects the dead, whereas Jellybean feels slightly guilty, but finds some sort of comfort in it. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back