• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YourTale~ An Undertale RP (Lots of roles open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Natural Flavour

Ah yes, pain
Something drew you to Mt. Ebott. You knew the legends, the rumours... the story of the odd child that no one loved from your hometown who disappeared a long time ago and was found and seen for the last time when their corpse was found in the arms of an otherworldly being.

But that was just an old wives tale. It brought Mt. Ebott lots of tourists, and no real danger.

Until some kid, Frisk, from your hometown, Mt. Ebottsville, disappeared recently. The child went for a walk up the footpath, and then they didn't come home for supper that night. They haven't been seen since. Maybe you knew him? Maybe you didn't. Maybe he was even your friend. Your enemy?

Anyway, something drew you to Mt. Ebott. And it's now that your fate lies right in front of you. As close as a hole in the ground that you possibly didn't see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a monster, living normally (well, as normally as you can down here) in the Underground. Maybe you have friends, maybe you have secrets. And maybe? Maybe you've seen or heard of the human child that fell down here recently. Are you gonna do something about it? Or maybe you don't care. Maybe the surface doesn't appeal to you anymore, either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is your Undertale adventure, and you may do whatever you want with it! You can be a human on your own journey, with your own motives, or you can be a Monster, both of you the same in your attempts to just figure out how to do life down here, anyway.

• Monster and Human OCs are welcome.
  • To be accepted you must submit a writing sample and promise to be an active and contributing member. Last time I did this RP, everyone disappeared at once and it died as soon as it started.
  • Please PM me with your writing sample and desired character if you are interested.
  • You may be two characters (three if you want to be a minor character as well (froggit, napstablook, temmie... etc)), but only one can be cannon.
  • If you want to play Frisk or Chara, please read below*. They are special characters in this RP and I won't give them to you unless I see that you have great skill.
  • Flowey/Asriel MUST be played together and count as one character.

Here is the list of playable characters! (Excluding minor characters and OCs)

Thanks!

Also, note, we need a decent number of human OCs to make this work, so yeah, priority there XD

Cannon Characters:

Toriel- McGlitchy
Sans- SmolHuman
Papyrus-
Undyne-
Fandom Infatuation
Alphys- Rockwithfries
Mettaton-
Napstablook-
Monster Kid-
Asgore-
Flowey/Asriel- Matreats
Frisk- Jicanni

Chara- Chara
Annoying Dog- MagicIsScience

Note on Frisk and Chara*

OCs:
Matreats- 20 something- Female- Lizard monster- Matreats
Aletha- Female- Human- MagicIsScience
Leo- 24- Male- Human- Justin93Daniels
Jellybean-
9- Male- Human/Demon- Chara
Renee- 8- Human- SmolHuman
Perkin-
16- Male- Human- McGlitchy
Raven Dash- 15- Female- Human- Ravendash

Frisk may not be the character that saves the world in this RP. They (he or she, I'd prefer you pick a gender, unless you absolutely want to leave it neutral, I just find it difficult to write with 'they' a lot. Frisk was a boy last time and I really enjoyed that. It suited the role well, so it's up to you.) may have the intention of saving the world and have a similar journey, like pacifist Frisk, but perhaps you're not successful, or stuck on a neutral run. You may SAVE, I'd like to ask you not to RESET the world unless everyone comes to an agreement of that in the RP, and I'm thinking that if at all, only once. Frisk starts this RP already having been in the Underground for at least a few days. I don't want Frisk to be OP or 'perfect' okay? That's all XD

Chara is essentially a ghost in this RP, likely unable to take physical form. Like Frisk, you'll have extra brownie points with me if you pick a gender. Are you evil? Are you good? What are your motives? That is ENTIRELY up to you. Go get 'er, kid.

Matreats Matreats StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos Foxy-Miles Foxy-Miles Noivian Noivian @CrossedInLyke

We won't be starting until all or most cannon roles are filled and there are enough human OCs. Please PM me your writing sample 'auditions' and which character(s) you'd like to play. Once you're accepted you can post a CS on the Character Thread

Also, please use the OOC thread for everything (except characters) until the RP begins!

Last edited:
I don't have the ability to PM yet, sO I might as well post it here, my lines have recently being dumbing down from 10+ to around 2+, I'll try to display more details as I possibly can, since I'm not that intrepid in roleplay since 2016. ;(

Eh cringe.
("[Name] strummed his fingers delicately against the instruments left behind, as well as getting them dirty, and as well as even having one of his fingers' skin nicked, it wasn't deep or as morbidly agonizing as a paper cut, those are the worse, but he remotely flinched, subconsciously sticking his nicked finger in his mouth, licking the blood off it, he didn't shudder at the metalic taste because there was no reason to, the taste wasn't foul nor good, but if he was planning on going to school tomorrow, he might as well make his own blood at use to make him sick, or at least hopefully, even if it counted as nothing, people can dream, right? Meanwhile the child got the handful of valuable diamonds in his hand, scooping at least more than ten times into his empty backpack, feeling it with more than he wanted; if these "diamonds" were really valuable, he had to make more than half of the pile, trying to keep it all to himself.")

Sorry for the shit (sorry for the langauge if it's not allowed here) lines, I didn't know what to write about lmao, and I also don't have my computer right now.

I'll play Monster kid as well as my own OC.

I don't have the ability to PM yet, sO I might as well post it here, my lines have recently being dumbing down from 10+ to around 2+, I'll try to display more details as I possibly can, since I'm not that intrepid in roleplay since 2016. ;(

Eh cringe.
("[Name] strummed his fingers delicately against the instruments left behind, as well as getting them dirty, and as well as even having one of his fingers' skin nicked, it wasn't deep or as morbidly agonizing as a paper cut, those are the worse, but he remotely flinched, subconsciously sticking his nicked finger in his mouth, licking the blood off it, he didn't shudder at the metalic taste because there was no reason to, the taste wasn't foul nor good, but if he was planning on going to school tomorrow, he might as well make his own blood at use to make him sick, or at least hopefully, even if it counted as nothing, people can dream, right? Meanwhile the child got the handful of valuable diamonds in his hand, scooping at least more than ten times into his empty backpack, feeling it with more than he wanted; if these "diamonds" were really valuable, he had to make more than half of the pile, trying to keep it all to himself.")

Sorry for the shit (sorry for the langauge if it's not allowed here) lines, I didn't know what to write about lmao, and I also don't have my computer right now.

I'll play Monster kid as well as my own OC.

Sure! Accepted.

Just a note, try not to have really long or run on sentences. But other than that, good!

Head on over to the Character Thread and make a CS for both :)

Yeah! No one has decided to play Chara yet, so send me a writing sample via PM (If you’re a new member, I can’t tell since I’m on mobile, just post it here) and I’ll let you know if you’re accepted!

Question, did you read my note on Chara on the original post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back