• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YourTale~ An Undertale RP (Lots of roles open!)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I didn't read it, no...

Please read what I quoted below~ And then since you can't PM yet, just post a writing sample for an audition here.

Chara is essentially a ghost in this RP, likely unable to take physical form. Like Frisk, you'll have extra brownie points with me if you pick a gender. Are you evil? Are you good? What are your motives? That is ENTIRELY up to you. Go get 'er, kid.

CAN I BE TEMMIE
You can if you wanna be, and since Temmie is a minor character, would you like to play a cannon character as well?

Please send me a writing sample via PM to be accepted into the RP :)

Name: Chara

Looks:
large.jpg

Race: Ghost Demon

Sex: Female

Soul Color: Black and Red

Soul Trait: Hate and Determination

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Despite her murderous nature, she really loves golden flowers, and other people. She usually hides it, but if you give her patience she will warm up to you. She likes terrorizing villages, and almost never leaves everyone alive. When she does kill people though, she leaves golden petals over the corpse as a sign of respect. Her magic ranges from being able to summon knives, to invisibility, to flying. She gets lonely in the air, and if you offer to fly with her, she will almost immediately become your friend. She kills because of how she feels it's unfair for others to live when her and her brother couldn't.

Name: Jellybean

Looks: (art owned by me)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4c5f57735964784b5133574e32413d3d2d3536363539323236352e313532393062626139663434383737393537303637383239323232372e706e67

Race: Half Human, Half Demon.

Sex: Male

Soul Color: Coral

Soul Trait: Psychotic

Sexuality: Bisexual (though he doesn't know it)

Personality: If he hasn't had sugar every day, he will snap. Once he's snapped you can't undo it. He loves the rain, and if he has snapped in the rain he will sprout two huge, transparent and coral dragon wings. He's always smiling, and laughing. He likes the sound of screams when he beats people to death with his umbrella, and despite him being a psychopath, he feels guilt on occasions. You'll usually find him crying or laughing nervously in the abandoned alleyway by the candy store.

It was a beautiful morning in Mt. Ebbotsville. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming..... on days like these, kids like you....

...Were heading off to school.

Well, most kids.

Renee Carter~
Mentions: Just a baby bunny.

Renee stopped at the top of a small rise, looking back down the path, unsure. Beyond the path, she could see the town of Mt. Ebbotsville, and various figures headed various places.
In her hands she held a small bunny. A baby, in fact. A motherless baby. Atleast... Renee hadn't found the little one's mama, yet.
"I'm going to be late for school..." She sighed, frowning a bit. But in her mind's eye, finding the baby bunny's mama was more important. She couldn't see a den from the path, and she already knew she wasn't supposed to be up here. Why? It looks fine... Renee decided there might be a better chance of seeing a rabbit hole deeper into the trees, off the path.

So off she went.

Sans the Skeleton
Mentions: Just Grillby.

Sans stood outside the house, looking out across the town. This was a lovely time of morning, no one about. Watching the empty town always summoned an odd sort of feeling. A lonely sort of peace.
Sans walked slowly to Grillby's restaurant, and knocked, as the place wasn't open yet. Grillby came and opened the door. There was a sort of understanding between the two. Grillby didn't communicate verbally, but Sans always knew what he said. Grillby cracked a smile, and gestured for Sans to come in.
"Yeah, I guess it is a bit early, isn't it...." Sans replied to the hot bartender. No silly, not like that. What I'm trying to say is, Grillby was made out of fire.

Sans hopped up on a barstool, and Grillby handed him a towel and a glass to dry. The glass was very warm.
"How's your back this morning?" Sans asked. After a moment, Sans shook his head. "You really need to stop lifting those heavy crates, Grillby. It's not good for you."

Aletha
As the sun touched the mountain's peaks, a dark silhouette could be seen against the blazing forest. It was, in fact, a girl, much southern than the route she was supposed to be taking, and the shapeless robes she wore made her harder to recognise her as a woman. As a human being, even.
She wasn’t crying, nor was she upset or overwhelmed with burning hatred. She was just... blank. Like a piece of paper, yet to be made dirty with ink. Only this ink is of maroon colour, is it? The more she thought about it, the more reluctant it was to press on with the task she took. A suicide, supposedly the last resort, was in her near future. Was it really the last resort? Does that even make sense? It's more of a painful but quick end to all the problems, which is much easier to choose than solve the said problems. Pathetic.
Mount Ebbot's profile shined, as if it was made of gold, and set on fire. It didn't even look like sun - the hill itself was almost ablaze with the powerful light. The basis for the loose tales seemed to be confirmed - the mountain was magical and could really serve as an entrance to a whole new world.
Death's just a start of a new journey, right?

Jackson Cooper
Coral Soul: Psychotic
It wasn't fair. He knew it was his fault that he was broken. His laughs left people unnerved, and his last act was when he decided what he should do... Kill himself. Why should he look back if there is nothing behind him. And nothing ahead... He was a shard of glass; Empty, and easy to see through. Part of everyone's lives. But when he breaks, he's dangerous. Just as is glass.
People did care, just-! Not enough. After this incident...? Why should anyone love him? That's why he doesn't blame them. He is a bad child. A disgrace to humanity.
Jackson was half demon. No one knows where it came from... But they still wanted him dead. His parents loved him... His parents wanted him...! Now they're the only ones who do. Why love yourself?.. Why want to live when you know that people will still hurt you?! You may break my bones, but your poisonous words cut deeper than any knife.
Jellybean was a nickname. One he earned of the amount of candy he consumed. This was his new name. Something to end with-!
As Jellybean approached the cave in the mountain, he tightened his coat. He carried his umbrella! He smiled, and stepped forward. As he fell, he realized what killing that bully meant for him; He would never feel pain again... He would only hurt...! And this was the only way out.

Then it went black.

Something drew you to Mt. Ebott. You knew the legends, the rumours... the story of the odd child that no one loved from your hometown who disappeared a long time ago and was found and seen for the last time when their corpse was found in the arms of an otherworldly being.

But that was just an old wives tale. It brought Mt. Ebott lots of tourists, and no real danger.

Until some kid, Frisk, from your hometown, Mt. Ebottsville, disappeared recently. The child went for a walk up the footpath, and then they didn't come home for supper that night. They haven't been seen since. Maybe you knew him? Maybe you didn't. Maybe he was even your friend. Your enemy?

Anyway, something drew you to Mt. Ebott. And it's now that your fate lies right in front of you. As close as a hole in the ground that you possibly didn't see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a monster, living normally (well, as normally as you can down here) in the Underground. Maybe you have friends, maybe you have secrets. And maybe? Maybe you've seen or heard of the human child that fell down here recently. Are you gonna do something about it? Or maybe you don't care. Maybe the surface doesn't appeal to you anymore, either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is your Undertale adventure, and you may do whatever you want with it! You can be a human on your own journey, with your own motives, or you can be a Monster, both of you the same in your attempts to just figure out how to do life down here, anyway.

• Monster and Human OCs are welcome.
  • To be accepted you must submit a writing sample and promise to be an active and contributing member. Last time I did this RP, everyone disappeared at once and it died as soon as it started.
  • Please PM me with your writing sample and desired character if you are interested.
  • You may be two characters (three if you want to be a minor character as well (froggit, napstablook, temmie... etc)), but only one can be cannon.
  • If you want to play Frisk or Chara, please read below*. They are special characters in this RP and I won't give them to you unless I see that you have great skill.
  • Flowey/Asriel MUST be played together and count as one character.

Here is the list of playable characters! (Excluding minor characters and OCs)

Thanks!

Also, note, we need a decent number of human OCs to make this work, so yeah, priority there XD

Cannon Characters:

Toriel- McGlitchy
Sans- SmolHuman
Papyrus-
Undyne-
Fandom Infatuation
Alphys- Rockwithfries
Mettaton-
Napstablook-
Monster Kid-
Asgore-
Flowey/Asriel- Matreats
Frisk- Jicanni

Chara- Chara
Annoying Dog- MagicIsScience

Note on Frisk and Chara*

OCs:
Matreats- 20 something- Female- Lizard monster- Matreats
Aletha- Female- Human- MagicIsScience
Leo- 24- Male- Human- Justin93Daniels
Jellybean-
9- Male- Human/Demon- Chara
Renee- 8- Human- SmolHuman
Perkin-
16- Male- Human- McGlitchy
Raven Dash- 15- Female- Human- Ravendash

Frisk may not be the character that saves the world in this RP. They (he or she, I'd prefer you pick a gender, unless you absolutely want to leave it neutral, I just find it difficult to write with 'they' a lot. Frisk was a boy last time and I really enjoyed that. It suited the role well, so it's up to you.) may have the intention of saving the world and have a similar journey, like pacifist Frisk, but perhaps you're not successful, or stuck on a neutral run. You may SAVE, I'd like to ask you not to RESET the world unless everyone comes to an agreement of that in the RP, and I'm thinking that if at all, only once. Frisk starts this RP already having been in the Underground for at least a few days. I don't want Frisk to be OP or 'perfect' okay? That's all XD

Chara is essentially a ghost in this RP, likely unable to take physical form. Like Frisk, you'll have extra brownie points with me if you pick a gender. Are you evil? Are you good? What are your motives? That is ENTIRELY up to you. Go get 'er, kid.

@Matreats @McGlitchy @Foxy-Miles @Noivian @CrossedInLyke

We won't be starting until all or most cannon roles are filled and there are enough human OCs. Please PM me your writing sample 'auditions' and which character(s) you'd like to play. Once you're accepted you can post a CS on the Character Thread

Also, please use the OOC thread for everything (except characters) until the RP begins!

Can I join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back