• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy You're the hero! (and so are they!) OOC

That Lass Over There

Constant Panic
Rules: (guidelines, really.)
- I don't have a minimum post length. I have a minimum post quality. I've seen some of the best posts be one liners and some of the worst be seven paragraphs long. What constitutes quality? How much can be derived, of course. You can go and write a novel, but then people don't have anything to do. They're too meek to tell you you done goofed. Boom. Role play dead.

- This is, in the end, me parodying the ever rising Isekai genre in Japanese entertainment. I don't expect you to know the stuff, but I do appreciate people who would get the truck-san load of jokes and references.

- Big, overpowered characters + no dice = OOC discussion. I expect you to converse about things and point accusing fingers before coming to me with the "that's not possible!" complaint.

- I expect you to follow my word questioningly. Every time I give you the GM shtick and you think something is wrong, sock me in the face with it. Do back down when I say I can't explain though, because it normally means I'm trying to save the integrity of hidden facets of the world and characters.

Last edited:
I would like to ask a question! What does the Speed stat does over the Agility stat? Is it like Combat Speed or something or, could it be for reaction time?

I would like to ask a question! What does the Speed stat does over the Agility stat? Is it like Combat Speed or something or, could it be for reaction time?
Reaction time is a hidden stat.

Agility is basically dexterity, except your whole body. It controls how precisely you can move and how graceful you are.

Speed is just that - movement speed.
(1 point in movement=1.25 mph running)

Staying up all night... then sleeping and barely just awaking up to finish my character sheet.

It feels pretty good to do this again.

Name: Nitori Kazuki

Nationality: Japanese

Appearance:

View attachment 321688

School Reputation: Merely quiet teenage that is known for playing rather old rpgs on her phone. Such as Wizardly and her favorite one... Drakon Question 3. Can be also known for the girl that sleeps through classes... and maybe talk back to her teachers.

Stats:

Level: 1

Strength: 17

Vitality: 20

Agility: 18

Intelligence: 15

Charisma: 11

Wisdom: 14

Speed: 15

Stamina: 340

Mana: 210

Hobbies: Playing games, hanging around an online image board, occasionally drawing (although rather poor artist), making up stories, stargazing.

Strengths and Weaknesses:

Strengths:

• Creative Thinker
  • Able to Adapt
  • Can take some punishment
Weaknesses:

• Has a natural fear of heights
  • Can't properly think straight when very life-threatening situations or intense ones
  • Lacks any real combat experience
Goddess's Gift:

Personality: Kazuki is fine young girl, who has a tendency to be rather lazy or uninterested when dealing with something that doesn't cross her own interests or simply doesn't excited her personally. She helps out when asked to, not for the person themselves.... but wanting to improve herself. Nitori usually have this innate want to be selfish or needy, but she knows in her heart that people may dislike her for it, so she keeps it underwraps. Though not often, she will stand up for herself even talk back to people of higher authority, only if it falls into her realm of things that she think is wrong. And finally, though she may think ill of herself and thinks she rather worthless in general... Kazuki can be rather smart or saying or doing something that can be completely unheard of.

(Oh, and she has a tendency to help strangers stand up for themselves. Giving them support.)

Extra: She openly admits to being gay, even though it is look down upon in her family. And is also sometimes mistaken for a guy.

Where in Japan does she live? Pretty sure the majority of Tokyo is accepting of gays.

Reaction time is a hidden stat.

Agility is basically dexterity, except your whole body. It controls how precisely you can move and how graceful you are.

Speed is just that - movement speed.
(1 point in movement=1.25 mph running)

Thanks for that heads up, would painting need more of a high agility then? As my character is a massive painter chick. But so far I have her stats mostly devoted to Vitality, Intelligence and wisdom.

Thanks for that heads up, would painting need more of a high agility then? As my character is a massive painter chick. But so far I have her stats mostly devoted to Vitality, Intelligence and wisdom.
Technically not - think of agility as an average of dexterity and finesse. So, if it averages out poorly, than no.

So I've been wondering for a while now...
How exactly does Charisma factor into this RP? I mainly based this stat off of my character's reputation at her school/town, but in terms of the other world, how would it work? Does it affect how negotiations work or the ability to rally others?
//just wanted a clarification, since with my current thoughts on it, Charisma just seems like a stat point waster with the sole purpose of justifying a character's status in their original world, hence causing this RP to favor the loner types.

dragonsfire dragonsfire Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Taishou Taishou Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Kiroshiven Kiroshiven I'm sorry I forgot to say this, but humans can not drop below a 3 in a stat without a) loosing their humanity and becoming a different creature or b) being heavily disfigured/debilitated or c) being a special little flower. Or status effects, but I think that reason is obvious. A good example is that even Elizabeth, the character I put in, has a 3 in charisma - and she is literally nonexistent to most people, even to some people who notice her since she is so forgettable. Imagine what a 1 is. Someone with a 1 in vitality is someone in the last fifteen minutes of their life, normally brought about by HIV.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Charisma wouldn't be affected by ability to speak, for the reason I'm about to give Taishou Taishou -

Charisma measures a character’s force of personality, persuasiveness, personal magnetism, and ability to lead. This ability represents actual strength of personality, not merely how one is perceived by others in a social setting.

dragonsfire dragonsfire Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx RandomBlobMan RandomBlobMan Taishou Taishou Angelostar4 Angelostar4 Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide Kiroshiven Kiroshiven I'm sorry I forgot to say this, but humans can not drop below a 3 in a stat without a) loosing their humanity and becoming a different creature or b) being heavily disfigured/debilitated or c) being a special little flower. Or status effects, but I think that reason is obvious. A good example is that even Elizabeth, the character I put in, has a 3 in charisma - and she is literally nonexistent to most people, even to some people who notice her since she is so forgettable. Imagine what a 1 is. Someone with a 1 in vitality is someone in the last fifteen minutes of their life, normally brought about by HIV.

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Charisma wouldn't be affected by ability to speak, for the reason I'm about to give Taishou Taishou -

Charisma measures a character’s force of personality, persuasiveness, personal magnetism, and ability to lead. This ability represents actual strength of personality, not merely how one is perceived by others in a social setting.

A-Okay mate, And... that's what I initial thought of stat. But i'll take that of note.

If that's the case, her wild ideas, cute look and generally pleasant aura would be enough to get her above average than. Damn, luckily I can fix that set of points no problem.

Also, for anyone interested; yes, a high charisma is useful. Actually, it's probably the best stat to max out. However, it comes with consequences, like everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back