you’re breaking up with the user above you, why?

For never letting me touch your fecking hat, even in bed, whilst sleeping, where movement happens of its own fruition

for not appeasing MY needs, and being way over involved with my ex. the sexy alley cat. I mean wtf man! i've gotta stop dating you

Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at. Everybody's picking up on that feline beat , cause everything else is obsolete. Even our relationship, so it couldn't continue.

for breaking up a beautiful long term relationship because I joked about the aristocats, jesus! We just bought a house together, we have four kids!

For assuming that the relationship was beautiful. This is long overdue. You constantly boss me around and never let me have my own freedom.

For having actual legitimate reasons for breaking up that you never addressed during therapy and instead break up with me over the fecking aristocats!!! You had 12 years to bring any of this up!

For assuming that I didn't want to talk about it because I did, you just hogged all of the time during marriage counselling and never let me get a single word out! Aristocats was just the easiest way to do so!

They kept activating zords in the house.

It was either cut this relationship off now or keep paying for the roof to get fixed.

For being a demon. It’s cool and all, but holding it as your entire personality in the relationship is a problem.

For practicing ninjutsu so much I have to spend too much on your medical bills

Has a spoon licking obsession, cant lick your paws and then Get the germs on the utensils°•`.○☆

For always being angry for no reason and refusing to see someone for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back