• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Your Local Bog Monster Has Arrived! (A search by Mikora!)

Mikora

Ai yai yai I would really like to die
What the FUCK is up? The name's Mikora and I am your resident buffoon! I'm twenty-one, a tad bit eccentric, have a BITTER hatred towards magicians, live in a bog and occasionally drag grown men into it-oh, what does that matter? I can't bite y'all over a roleplay site! I write however much ya want me too, and I'll play with anybody that's a semi-decent human. Nobody's THAT great, right? I'm very romance-driven, honestly, and prefer queer over anything else-heterosexuality is just so… weird sometimes. However I'm great with action and fantasy too!

Original plots? I'll occasionally post cravings and I'm open to everything! Fandoms? Listed below!

- HxH (Seriously craving! Especially some Leopika!!! They're sofuckingay okay!!!!!!!!!)
- Harry Potter (Iffy.)
- Don't Starve (Eh. I'm up for it but I'm not as into it as a was.)
- Bnha (Shonen! Gays! Okay!)
- BoTW (Okay I have a solid feeling I just really like gay romance)

Pm me, folks!

Would you be interested in playing with my version of the Fierce Deity who is Hylia's sibling and a moon/war god. Except all his powers are gone cause he's been locked up a super long time and also no one worships him anymore.

Would you be interested in playing with my version of the Fierce Deity who is Hylia's sibling and a moon/war god. Except all his powers are gone cause he's been locked up a super long time and also no one worships him anymore.
Sounds kinda interesting! Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back