• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings an idea somewhat inspired by the manga Gokurakugai ★

skissue

skill issue
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hallo hallo, it’s rattie again!! recently i’ve had a sort of.. random?? but also a tad bit specific?? concept in mind that i wanted to try out, haha!!!! i’m originally making this to search for a one x one rp, but if you want to maybe help me run a small group for this particular concept, please do let me know because i’m so down to give it a shot!!!! :3

★ 18+ in age only, please!

★ i’d really appreciate some patience because i tend to work and reply veeeery slowly (even ooc). i don’t mind at all if you take a bit to reply, too - it’s perfectly okay with me!

★ pleaaaase please please contribute to plotting, and please don’t rush the process just to jump right into the rp!

★ third person pov requested - please no one-liners (unless absolutely necessary), first person pov, or asterisks! currently looking for shorter-ish (at least a paragraph or two) replies for the time being, but not all the posts have to be like this!

★ at least some romance is a must! i tend to get bored otherwise, i’m sorry. :’3

★ looking for MxF (with me as the female) for the main pairing! side pairings can be any type.

★ please be willing to play side characters whenever it’s needed! i will try my best to do the same!

★ this is strictly oc x oc!

★ pretty much ghost friendly! a farewell is always appreciated of course, but it’s not a necessity at all. also, while not a total necessity either, i would really appreciate it if you were ghost friendly too, just in case! c:

★ animanga or drawn faceclaims are requested!

★ discord is very much preferred for this, if possible!

★ ooc chatter is requested and very much appreciated, but not a total necessity - i get it. i usually yap a lot though, so you’ve been warned! x’))

★ bumping is welcome and even encouraged, but please don’t spam me!

★ character sheets / bios for any main / important characters are requested, preferably sometime before the rp starts so i can refer back to them if needed!

★ i’m perfectly okay with darker themes and don’t really have any triggers (that i know of)!
★ i’m rattie! but if you’d prefer, you can call me skiss or skissue. :3

★ i use she/they/it pronouns!

★ i’m 23 at the moment - a Scorpio too, if that matters any haha!

★ i usually write multiple paragraphs (idk the specific name or whatevs for it), and in third person pov! my muse has been very fickle anymore though, so i politely ask that you don’t expect super long paragraphs from me rn.... :’3

★ i’m the proud rat momma of my little rattie girl Blossom! i used to have more rat daughters, but they’ve since passed on.... :’> (i can and totally will send pics of Blossom tho, if requested!)

★ i’m such a sucker for romance.... like you have no idea...... i love love......

★ i usually play female main characters, but i can totes play some male side characters!

★ i loooooove drawing my characters tbh - it’s just so so fun to me! i also like making playlists, moodboards, etc for them.... hehe.... :3c

★ (nervously) saying this again just in case - i work very very slowly, and reply slowly too, even ooc.... i’m really sorry.. :’>

★ i really love making art, listening to music (Foo Fighters my beloved), watching / listening to streams (shoutout Sneegsnag fr.. literally listening to his stream rn as i type this..), n taking pictures of nature (especially flowers n the sky)!! C:

★ if it matters any, my favorite animes / mangas atm are My Hero Academia, Jujutsu Kaisen, Gokurakugai, Yubisaki to Renren, & Firefly Wedding!

anywayssssss.. i’d like to do a rp about some characters who essentially work as a team / for an agency aiming to take down monsters of sorts!!! i’m thinking we’d probably play one main character each n the rest be side / supporting characters, but i might be down to play multiple mains if we can create some interesting ones!!! i’m also thinking that the main characters combat these monsters with either special powers / abilities, or special weapons instead, or maybe a combination of both somehow! i’m now realizing we’d probably have to discuss a lot of things first before actually roleplaying.... oopsies... :’33

but yeah! the monsters don’t necessarily have to be typical monsters (werewolves, vampires, etc) - i’d actually prefer them not to be, if possible! i do have a few possible monster concepts already in mind that we could go with / springboard ideas off of, or we could create something totally new!;
humanoid-shaped monsters purely made up of a smoke-like substance (they otherwise have no other features), who possess people (especially those with weak mindsets) and cause them to do horrible things. when possessed, the person appears to have smoke rising from them. only people with “The Sight” can see these monsters / the smoke - ordinary people cannot.
monsters who take different forms, but all appear inhuman in shape and usually pretty grotesque. they feed on anyone they can get their hands on, and anyone can see them.
monsters who tend to appear as humans to blend in, but also have a separate “true” form. they feed on anyone, but usually where / when others cannot witness it. anyone can see them, but not many actually know about their existence due to them always hiding their true forms.
...but again, i’m totally down to creating something new instead!!!! those were just the first few ideas that came into my mind haha.
ps, i really suck at writing fighting sequences, but for this i’m gonna try whenever it’s needed!!! please just don’t laugh at me if it absolutely sucks LOL.... :’333

ermm i’m not entirely sure what else to add here, haha... i think i covered everything i wanted to? idk, we’ll find out! but uh, if you choose reach out to me (preferably in pms) to put forward your interest, i’d really appreciate it if you could provide a lil introduction about yourself, as well as what specifically you wanna do, preferably all in your first message. thank you so so much! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back