Video Games Your first video game?

I can't remember what exactly game that I was played for the first time in my life.

I'm not sure "Super mario bros." or "Contra"

Resident Evil 4... When I was 5.. I watched my dad and then shot a cow with a rocket launcher... Eheh.

Probably Sly Cooper, and then Kingdom Hearts 2(Currently my favorite game ever), then Final Fantasy X, then pokemon mystery dungeon..

When I was 6 somebody who was babysitting me let me play Tetris on the game boy. Then eventually I got a Wii (That I still play to this day) along with mario kart wii.

My first games I ever played alone was on the Nes. It was a baseball game, which I can't remember the name of. I can remember after playing that, I played Mario, and after that was Legend of Zelda.

The Jade Empire and Fable games were the first I played on the original Xbox alongside Morrowind. I played a few on the NES before then, but I can't remember their names, so.

god, i can hardly remember ;0; probably fuckin nintendogs or something like that, i didn't get any kind of console of my own til the DS lite came out. i was late to the party, haha. or maybe the sims 1? do those even count? i probably played a few others at friends' houses or whatever, but, hmmn. 

the first, like, proper game i got really into was left 4 dead, though, quickly followed by L4D2. i still play it sometimes, it's so special to me haha<3 i remember playing cell damage overdrive a lot too, which i still have a copy of.. i just don't have a ps2 anymore <//3

Call me young, but my first games that I ever played (I forget which one I actually played first) Were the original Ghost Recon, Jak II, and Tony Hawk Underground 2 when I was four.

The very first was the game I got came with my PS2 console and it was Lego Star Wars. It was a nice first game for 7 year old me lmao

I hardly remember what it was really, but I do remember it was a platform game on an old Sega, with a squirrel xD  I was very young back then. First game on the PC was Diablo. (Yes, apparently I was a hardcore kid.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back