Video Games Your first video game?

I hardly remember what it was really, but I do remember it was a platform game on an old Sega, with a squirrel xD  I was very young back then. First game on the PC was Diablo. (Yes, apparently I was a hardcore kid.)

If voice chat was around in the 90's you probably would've annoyed adult gamers by repeatedly calling them dweebs.

Damn, cannot remember the first game I played since its been years....I would say, a final fantasy game or something like that.

Some old ass scooby doo game but the first game I actually got into and beat was Spongebob battle for bikini bottom. I still love that game to this day.

I wasn't allowed to touch video games and the like until I moved out of my grandparents house quite recently. My first full, real game was Outlast, I believe. Though I played snippets of Mario Bros., Pokemon, and Guitar Hero, etc. at friends house when I could. 

First game I ever played was Spyro the Dragon on the First playstation. 

My dad was so much better than I was. He got all the collectibles and I could never find them all.

I can remeber how my father played with me 'Moorhun kart' (its like mario kart) with me in my childhood.

And then a gamer was born xD

Russian roulette written in compiler.... Ah, those green letters on the black pc screen. :) Then I got a commodore and an atari and then a NES with super mario bros and duck hunt. 

Mine was the original Earthbound that came with the guide in the box.

I played it so many times it's not even funny so many memories of sitting in front of the tv.

First game I ever played was TMNT 2 for the SNES I believe? It was at my cousin's house, I lasted for about 15 seconds.

The first game I owned was this gem:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back