Video Games Your first video game?

Age of Empires I. I remember first seeing my dad play it, and soon enough after that, I began playing it on my parents' old computer. Might have been 7 or 8 at the time, can't remember exactly. I know I got my own computer when I was 9, so it was a bit before that.

The number of games I used to have on my Game Boy is scary lol. I had some Sabrina the Teenage Witch Game Boy game I was obsessed with, I think.

Oh gosh. This takes me back. Sonic on my Sega Genesis and Resident Evil, Suikoden and Spyro on my PS1!

The earliest I can remember is Spyro: Year of the Dragon. Y'all can imagine how HYPE I am for the Reignited Trilogy

The first video game I ever played was Super Mario Bros.

The first one I actually remember playing was Super Metroid.

I think my first video game was Age of Empires. It was the only game other than Flight Simulator (which I hated) on my uncle's PC, so I used to play it all the time.

Depends on what you consider an actual video game, lol. I think Zoo Tycoon and Roller Coaster Tycoon count. I played those when I was like 3 or 4.
My first console game was Mario Kart when I was about 6 or 7, I think.

My very first game.... Probably had to be Super Mario 64.
I always played it with my dad, well into when I was in my teenage years - until my N64 finally bit the dust.

Most likely Super Mario Bros. on the NES. But Crash Bandicoot 2 was the one game that defined my childhood. My brother and I were always playing it together.

Monopoly... Yeah. My first computer was given to me when I was 6, and my dad didn't know how to set it up to work online. So, he bought me like a 3D monopoly game board disc and I would play that for hours.

The first game I remember being addicted to was when I was like 7, I found these little doll things in the store. You'd put a code (i think) into the game and then you could play as the characters. It was like... a survival thing? if you walked by some like metal bad guys or something then you'd be captured. I can't even look it up to see if I'm remembering it right, ugh. :closedeyescryingfrown:

My first ever video game ever was Super Mario 2 on my GameBoy. I used to play that thing until I passed out. My first console video game was Gears of War 2. Learning to play on a controller was as much fun as it is to use if afterwords. After I got into overwatch on PC is when I got big into video games and started playing them competitively.

For me, it was either Super Mario Bros. or Halo Combat Evolved. I remember playing both, hours on end, replaying it for the campaign and story. I loved Halo: CE more than Mario though. To me, the Mario storyline is so damn stereotypical.

Depends on what platform you're talking. If you're talking first first regardless of console, it'd be Jumpstart. If you're talking computer, it'd still be Jumpstart. If you're talking console it'd be Wii sports.

If we’re talking about our actual first video game, mine would have to have been Crash Banditcoot on gameboy. After that came, Spyro and Donkey Kong.

If we’re talking consoles, I think it was still Spyro, then some Scooby doo game, then Crash, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, and at some point The Sims.

If we’re talking about our actual first video game, mine would have to have been Crash Banditcoot on gameboy. After that came, Spyro and Donkey Kong.

If we’re talking consoles, I think it was still Spyro, then some Scooby doo game, then Crash, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, and at some point The Sims.
The original Crash was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back