Video Games Your first video game?

Spongebov battle from bikini bottom I go it when I was four the game came out 2003 I got to the downtown bikini bottom and that was it I played it mostly by myself

Crash Team Racing for the ps1. I fell in love with the crash bandicoot series after that

It's a tie between World of Warcraft or Fable. It's probably W.O.W. I remember my dad letting me run around on his dwarf hunter. I had so much fun taming every colour of bear I could find or trying to resurrect a dead wolf killed by another player; it was great. I think I cried every time I died though.

The original console version of Pong (the one you had to hook to a TV before video monitors came out). (I guess I can't count the teletype version of timeshare Basic Strek, which was a Star Trek based game of battleship. I also had all those C64 games. That's right I had the ORIGINAL version of Elite.

If I remember correctly I believe it was the original Rayman game for my 6th birthday! Still got the game 21 years later! Good times! :D

Rayman on the PS1 lmao

But the first game I actually went and bought myself was Just Cause 2 because I used to play it on my cousin's xbox and it was so much fun I had to get it for myself.

Hmmm that is a tough one.

Honestly I don't remember. The first video game console I ever had was Sega Genesis, had that from 9 to 14 years of age.

The first video game...Hmmm....I'm thinking it was one of the mario games on my babysitter's Nintendo.

What was the first video game you ever played?

Mine was Super Mario Bros.

The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

I'm not sure if this counts but like before I was even a year old my dad held me and played. I then picked up a controller and started my own game around 3 that I can remember. Then picked up Majora's Mask not long after.

Now Majora's Mask was my first game I not only played but could actually play without help as a kid. I still play both and have added many other Legend of Zelda games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back