Video Games Your first video game?

The first game I ever recall playing was some South Park snowball fight game on my mothers old T-Mobile flip phone, but the first one to make an impact in my life would be Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos.

I believe it was Diablo II. I could be wrong, since I can't remember playing any other game before that, and it came out in 2001. Man, I feel old after I wrote that.

Some shitty old Crayola plugnplay racing game. It took me five months to learn that pressing Green let me throttle the car. I was six.

But my REAL first game that hooked me into gaming was a Mortal Kombat 2 arcade machine at my laundromat. Best part was that it was free.

It was either Mario on SNES or Mortal Kombat on SNES. I was maybe five at the time? Lol So I can't remember which I picked up first anymore.

Me and my brother started playing video games together when I was around 10, and the first title we touched was Dawn of War (which also introduced me into the W40k universe,) with GTA San Andreas, Legacy of Kain, Legend of Zelda and several others closely behind.

Ecco the Dolphin, which I was very bad at and could never get passed the second level. Had to find a whale??? Died a lot. Lots of drowning. I was very small.

pokemon yellow, on the gb. i was like 5 maybe when my brother let me play it and save my own copy for the first time.

I honestly can’t remember the exact title But it was a 007 game on the first PlayStation that had the love interest being held hostage at gun point on a train. I just remember being young and with terrible aim so I accidentally killed her and felt an immense amount of guilt afterwards.

My first was pokemon (I actually learned to read because of how badly I wanted to play it lol). The first I ever picked out for myself was Xenosaga, and the first I was ever talked into playing was Kingdom Hearts. Still fond of all of them!

Let’s see I had TMNT on my Gameboy color and graduated to Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for game cube

Oof, I think mine was Snake on my mom's Nokia phone haha, and I think the first desktop game I owned was The Sims 1... Also Hamster Ball on the PS2 :')

Ratchet and Clank (the original of course), i played it on a demo disc for the PS2, i still like the universe today.

As far as I can recall, either one of the first Spyro games (not sure which) or this game called Horsez that I played a couple of times when I was a little kid but I was terrible at it.

MegaMan X on the snes.i was too young to know how to save so I'd start from the beginning every time I played it. Never got old lol

I don’t remember with but my dad says it was No More Heroes when he made me drive the motorcycle around. The one I remember was Left 4 Dead when I hid in the bathroom and freaked out when they broke down the door and I quit out letting the AI play. I was like 9 and all I had to go off of was horror movies with everyone dying in one bite. Ahhh memories but I came back to the game when I was older and I loved it.

I probably played some games when I was really little that I don't remember... likely Duck Hunt and all that... but the first game I can really remember playing on my own, and really starting me into gaming, was Super Mario World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back