Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

That's my first anime before knowing what anime was. Then Pokemon followed after. Then Yugioh, Dragon Ball Z, Sonic X, One Piece (yes the horrible 4kids dub) and now I LOVE ANIME!!!!!

Yeah, uh, SAO was the first actually anime anime. Unless you count POKEMON. In which yes, I've watched a lot of indigo league from waaay back.

Used to watch anime since I was a bloody infant. The earliest one I remember to this day is Detective Conan, though my memories of it are a bit fuzzy. From that point onward, I only recollect watching a few Studio Ghibli films (most notably Howl's Moving Castle) and, though I only saw it a few years back, the Devil May Cry anime.

pretty sure my neighbor totoro is my first anime movie. here's to me thinking totoro was a rabbit for years and recently realizing that totoro actually looks like a cat + owl.

The first ever anime i ever watched was bleach. I spent countless night watching the episodes. And also one piece along with naruto the good days of my life, spending my time watching the screen.

Free! I saw a lot of fan art on Deviantart and wondered why everyone was so hyped about this animation xD. I was not particularly fond of it, but decided to give another shot at anime. And here I am, addicted xD

I first got into anime when Detective Conan came into my life. I was nine years old that time. From time and time, I started watching the Conan series, then discovered there were other anime out there. Now here I am, enjoying anime pictures of FNaF XD

Oh dear...dating myself...probably Speed Racer...or Robotech

I think mine was called Wolf's Rain or something like that. I never really got into it but the wolves attracted me. But I think what really dragged me into anime was Hetalia, back in good ol' junior high.

The very first I can remember was, TWGOK. Sigh, I wish I got the same tastes as I have back then. Most animes don't please me like they used to back then.

Wolf's Rain was the first one I ever watched!!! Loved it then again I'm a huge wolf fan so haha

Second one was mew mew power!!!! XD

Well, I watched the Pokémon anime for years, and dragon ball z Kai (but I don’t count those because I had no idea what anime was and just thought they were like the average American cartoon. I didn’t even know they were anime until a couple years of watching anime. Lol)

However, the anime I watched after thOse was the one that I knew was an anime. And whenever I watched it, I felt really uncomfortable because I thought my mom could walk in at any time. (Rosario + Vampire)

Hi Phadia! My first anime was RWBY! Before anyone says it's not anime, I have no idea what it is. I looked it up but we got pepole saying yes and no. If it's not then why is it on an anime website? If it is great! Then that was my first show! Either way that show got me into anime either if it is or not! So yeah! I am tottally not trying to offend anyone it just bugs me so sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back