Anime & Manga Your first EVER anime! ^^

Can't decide between Mirai Nikki and Cory in the House [JKJK, but seriously Mirai Nikki is amazing]]

Hmm lets see if we count the US rip offs too it was either Macross (aka Robotech) or Golion (aka Voltron) if we dont count them though hmm it is hard to say since there were lots of them mixed and released in my country either from US rip offs of originals or flat out Japanese ones Heidi might be first one or Roses of Versailles I vaguely remember watching something dubbed as Young King Arthur as a movie and than there was Captain Future. Lets see I think the one I can clearly remember is laserion so lets go with it if US rip offs does not count.

Ahh my very first anime...? Thats a toughfy, but I'm fairly certain it was Inuyasha

I can't recall that well, but I think the first anime I saw was either Doraemon, Dragon Ball Z or Kochikame.

All of those listed above are great and they were fun to watch.

I'm ashamed to admit this, but my first anime was sword art online.

I thought it was the best shit I'd ever seen.

I'm ashamed to admit this, but my first anime was sword art online.

I thought it was the best shit I'd ever seen.
Well it is one of the best shit around the block. And you might be watchedsome anime without knowing there are many that were adapted to their country. Captain Tsubasa is renamed as Olive Et Tom at France (and every teams and every characters name were translated to frrench) Golion and Armored Fleet Dairugger XV made into Lion Force Voltron and Vehicle Team Voltron. Macross, Super Dimensional Centruy Orgus and fang of the Sun Dougram were made into three different season of robotech. Star Muskeeter Bismarck made some changes on scenario and renamed as Saber Rider and the Star Sheriff and the list goes on.

I watched 2003 version's Astro Boy. I thought it was really good at the time. It led me to read Pluto, and then the anime obsession commenced!

My very first anime was one called Fushigi Yuugi ^^ I watched it when I was about 9 and... well... it was most definitely not for a 9 year old, I'll say that much.

My first (and the only one I've gotten around to watching) was Death Note. I finished the whole thing in like 2 days. It was over Christmas break a few years ago.

Well it is one of the best shit around the block. And you might be watchedsome anime without knowing there are many that were adapted to their country. Captain Tsubasa is renamed as Olive Et Tom at France (and every teams and every characters name were translated to frrench) Golion and Armored Fleet Dairugger XV made into Lion Force Voltron and Vehicle Team Voltron. Macross, Super Dimensional Centruy Orgus and fang of the Sun Dougram were made into three different season of robotech. Star Muskeeter Bismarck made some changes on scenario and renamed as Saber Rider and the Star Sheriff and the list goes on.
The first half of the first season of Sao is good IMO. The rest is...

I would say I have 2 first animes :P

Because when I was a kid I used to watch the hell out of Sakura Card Captor! but back then I was too young to even understand the concept of what anime was, I thought I was watching a cartoon like any other.

It wasn't until Fate/Stay Night came out that I got serious about anime!

The first anime I had every watch was Yugioh. I loved watching it when I was younger and still love watching it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back