Other your favorite childhood cartoon

Avatar: The Last Airbender. I was truly spoiled as a child with amazing storylines and fantastic character developments.

Courage the Cowardly Dog, Johnny Bravo, DCAU, Pokemon, Fairly Odd Parents, Rugrats, Powerpuff Girls, Ed, Edd n' Eddy, Teen Titans and Danny Phantom really shaped my childhood.

I didn't actually see Kim Possible, Avatar the Last Air Bender or Gravity Falls until much later as an adult, but I adored all three as an adult [Well, I didn't really get into Avatar until season 2ish, I think, with the arrival of Azula as I enjoyed the tone shift].

The 90s X-Men Animated Series man that art style was basically what Hanna-Barbera wished it could be with all of its corner-cutting. And the storytelling and character development was just unlike anything else I'd ever seen at the time.

My father used to get me DVDs of his old favorite cartoons to watch during road trips so mine was Rocky & Bullwinkle

The original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar: The Last Airbender, the original Pokémon, Batman Beyond, Jackie Chan Adventures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back