• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Your Darkest Fears Are Coming For You

SavannahSmiles

му fαтє ιѕ υρ тσ мє, иσт тнє нєανєиѕ

Soleil Asylum has been branded a perfect place to go for those that need psychological counseling and help. A privately owned company, Soleil rarely lets the press or media within its walls and its employees are required to live on site, for their 'protection'. However, despite its brightly painted illusion, the asylum hides a dark secret within its walls. Because the patients sent to Soleil are not there for help, they are being used as guinea pigs in drug experiments. However, soon this all goes terribly wrong. It is discovered that these experiments leave the patients with supernatural abilities and despite the scientists best efforts, there is a containment breach.

My character has only been at Soleil for a year, as a counselor for the patients that require their assistance. They have been unaware of the drug experiments, as they have not yet proved loyal enough for that type of clearance, so they are taken completely off guard when one night they are jolted from a deep sleep by the blaring of alarms. Thrown head-first into the chaos and trapped in a locked down facility, my character tries to survive long enough to escape, dodging the mentally unstable and dangerous, until they encounter your character...

images

Hey ya'll, my brain just won't stop, so here I am with another plot!.

~ I am a 24 year old female. As such, I would request all my partners be 18+, no exceptions.

~ I'm pretty lenient when it comes to post length, so as long as you refrain from giving me a one-liner and you use proper grammar, we'll get along swimmingly.

~ I can play MxF and MxM. However, I will not play a male in a MxF pairing.

~ For this roleplay, I am looking for someone to play a patient at the asylum. The level of insanity you want your character to have is up to you as is whatever supernatural ability you want your character to have.

~ I would prefer romance to be incorporated within the plot, but I won't force it. This plot could very easily turn into a horror story, and I'm okay with that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back