• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Your choice, my pleasure. (M searching for F)

BoundlessM

From Belarus

A Short Intro

Good evening. I am a 30 year old man seeking a mature, lovely woman for a roleplaying adventure. I bring fifteen years of roleplaying experience, a penchant for writing novella-length pieces, and a natural love for creating stories with others.

I do have a tight schedule, so I should address that I'm specifically looking for women who are very patient, almost uncaring about how long it takes for me to respond. I'll always try to respond several times a week.

Below are a few plots and ideas that I have written out. Feel free to give them a read.

Forbidden Romance Between a Mafioso and the Don's Daughter

Self-explanatory. We can discuss more about this via PMs, but I was thinking of going classic with it — centering this around the Italian mobs in 1940's New York.

mafia_ii_artwork-wallpaper-1920x1080-jpg.1121025

Alternative Resident Evil 1 Scenario

No one has heard from either Team Bravo or Team Alpha. Their last known coordinates? You already know - Spencer Mansion. We are sent along with others to investigate their strange disappearance. Little did we know what horrors awaited us behind those doors — what monstrosities.

ultra-hd-resident-evil-mansion-qqlv1qkn90bevbym.jpg

Silent Hill 1 Prompt

Harry blinked into awareness. His eyelids slow and heavy.

His mind groping through the fog of a deep sleep. He was slumped over a table. The grain of the wood pressing into his cheek, leaving a patchwork of tiny indents on his skin. As consciousness seeped in, so did the details of his surroundings.

A cafe. A place that seemed both strange and familiar. The pot lights above were awfully dim.

How did he get here? He had no recollection at all.

He straightened up wearily, feeling the harsh stiffness in his neck, and ran a hand over his face, trying to rub the sleep from his eyes. The cafe was silent, save for the soft ticking of a clock that seemed too loud in the quiet. His heart beated a slow, heavy rhythm as his brown orbs wearily scanned the diner. It seemed that he was alone, yet the sense of someone watching crept over him.

He turned his head slowly, his neck protesting with a sharp twinge of pain that shot up to the base of his skull. He winced, reaching up to massage the tender spot, feeling the muscles tight and knotted. As he looked out the window, his discomfort was momentarily forgotten, eclipsed by the eerie sight that greeted him.

There, beyond the pane, was a world swallowed by fog. It was thick, unnaturally so, clouding everything with its dense, grey shroud. Buildings, streets, the very fabric of the town he knew, all were obscured, hidden behind this ghostly veil. Harry's brow furrowed in confusion.

How had this happened?

The sight was disturbing. Almost impossible. He pressed closer to the glass, his breath fogging a small circle on the surface. The fog seemed alive, swirling and shifting in patterns that defied wind.

"Finally awake?"

He reacts quickly to the unexpected words, his head painfully snapping around as he blinks in surprise at the jumpscaring culprit. It's a woman. An officer.

206ca9840484a496205c035bb44cae91.jpg

Werewolf Guardian To A Vampire

We've been traveling alone. I've been by your side for most of your life, sworn by an oath to your dying mother to guard you until you can make it on your own. For now, it's my duty to look after you. I'm a tough nut, not much for talking, and when I do, it's always gruff and brief. I'm stoic, mysterious — a beastman whose ferocity is shackled by self-made chains.

But you do know that I have your best interest at heart.

You're also aware of my ties to the mercenary world. That's how I support us — with the coin earned from these contracts. Our next destination is to meet my next client. The problem? He's in another kingdom - far away from the one we are in now. And unlike this kingdom we're in; the one we're heading to has a notorious reputation for its hostility toward all kinds of monsters. I've even heard rumors that they've recently crucified two vampires on its public streets.

Despite the risks, I believed that taking this job was our best course of action. It promised a large enough payout, one that could secure our well-being for years to come. This was especially important at the time, as winter had thinned the available jobs, straining my already faltering income.

A more than dangerous adventure awaited.

c32f1ccb215d17ee0486dc4bc774f48e_1.jpg[

Resident Evil 3 Prompt

He sat alone in the corner booth.

His elbows resting casually on the checkered tablecloth. The diner hummed with the low murmur of afternoon patrons and the clink of silverware. In his hands was a burger, a mighty stack of juicy beef, melted cheese, and fresh vegetables, all hugged by a toasted sesame bun.

dg4fyl2-1de92c7b-a0f0-4f1c-b66f-69cbe3a92bcf.jpg

He took his first bite, a generous one, that made the corners of his mouth turn up in satisfaction. "Damn," he mutters while chewing, "Now that is what you call a burger."

Eating at Billy's Dinery during his duty breaks had become a routine. Despite its cheap prices, the diner's food consistently outshone the other nearby restaurants.

That was his personal opinion, at least.

..But deep down, he often wondered if he was simply enjoying food from the best spot in town! Maybe it was the exhausting demands of his job as a police officer that made him appreciate a delicious meal all the more.

Just as he was about to savor a second bite, a woman comes rushing to his table, breathless. "Officer," she stammered, "Some maniac is attacking people outside!"

And... Hell, if you had told him the reality of the situation from there, he'd call you crazy.

Star Wars: Anakin and Ahsoka

The command bride buzzed with activity. Officers exchanged rapid-fire conversations, droids roamed around with their occasional bleep or whirl.

The usual.

Meanwhile, Anakin and Obi-Wan stood focused, studying a holographic map of Christophsis... Under siege by Count Dooku's Separatist forces, the planet was a crucial chess move in their grand scheme to dominate the Galaxy "We need to cut off the Separatists' supply lines," Kenobi remarked, his fingers thoughtfully brushing his ginger beard. "If we choke their resources, it could tip the scales in our favor."

Anakin promptly points to a specific area on the map with an optimistic finger. "There's a vulnerable spot here, a refueling station for their AATs."

Obi-Wan's eyebrow lifted, piqued by the suggestion, though his skeptical gaze towards Anakin showed he wasn't completely convinced. "It's heavily guarded, Anakin. It won't be easy."

That familiar smirk played on Anakin's lips as he met his master's gaze, his eyes blinking with anticipation. "When have we ever backed down from a challenge, Master?"

Just then, the doors to the bridge swung open behind the two Jedi Knights: Master Yoda, Mace Windu, and... a rather unfamiliar face - You.

This should be interesting.

Untitled-design-2021-10-28T011438.536.jpg

If anything here sparks your interest, please don't hesitate to send me a message. I'd appreciate a brief introduction about yourself, your writing experience, and which prompts caught your attention. I'm also open to any ideas you might have.

Thank you for reading.

Attachments

• 206ca9840484a496205c035bb44cae91.jpg
    206ca9840484a496205c035bb44cae91.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Your vampire idea sounds wonderful, I like the Mafia one as well but I'm not quite as familiar with that setting to do it well I'm afraid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back