• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom '๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ผ๐˜†๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ' ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด [Game RP - Partner Needed]

N30NL4Z3R

Fear Me, Mortal ( ยฐ๊’ณยฐ )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Disclaimer: This contains unhealthy behavior such as Stalking, Oppressive Love, Murder, Blood, and possible Kidnapping. so please be aware and keep in mind of the warnings when considering the possibility of doing this RP. Also note, that the characters are not mine and belong rightfully to the creator of 'Your Boyfriend' and as such, please be mindful of how you perceive these characters as I wish to remain kind to the work of the creator who, despite real-life and their responsibilities, still remains active with the community and the progress of the game and that should be commended rather than giving rude remarks towards their work in regards to the behavior their characters may show and the situations their work contains. So, please should you have qualms regarding this particular game and/or concept, keep such to yourself for the sake of the hardworking creator. Age of 18 or older is required due to the contents or else, please don't contact regarding this RP.

Hello to anyone who took regards with the disclaimer and continued further despite the contents! I've been sucked into this particular game and it's 'fandom' when it came to the characters and the concept, but more so the characters. Despite my liking, I don't condone such behavior and merely enjoy the concept as a means of story or any media, such entertainment [TV Shows and Books] So-- Since you clicked on this, you might already know of the overall 'story' of the current state of this game and what to expect. But, for any of you who need a quick summary and refresher in regards to the basic idea--- You [Y/N] are a normal person going through life and it is by odd coincidence that you keep running into this boy [Peter] who seems off and questionably adamant on getting to know Y/N and it is clear that he wants more than a mere friendship, he really just wants to be your Boyfriend and it is clear that he is obsessed with the idea and with you. There are different choices in game that you can take, but of course at the moment there is differing path in regards to your relationship with this guy and at the end of the first chapter, it clearly shows he had been stalking you and knows where you live and how to get in.

There are of course other characters like Your Girlfriend [Sarah] , Lucy, TK, and Don. But, if you wish, we don't have to go too far in-depth with including them into this RP, and if you do, I'm fine with doing two of them if you can't or don't want to. In regards to Y/N, who I honestly refer to them as this for the fandom does, I rather have no definite gender identity in regards to them, more so genderfluid. Please let me know your preferences and what you are fine with before we begin as I want you to be comfortable and for us to have fun.

And yes, to note, I don't want this to be anything big or crazy but rather a honestly calm and fun RP where there is no pressure between the two of us. And as such, I'm fine should you not reply for a couple of weeks and may 'bump' should it go past two weeks so please be mindful of that and don't hate me for such behavior, as I understand that life is difficult and may take hold of your schedule and make your muse fall. But please should you lose interest, let me know as I don't want to end up pestering you.

Please PM if you are interested since I want this to be private due to the subject material. Oh! Also, I'm fine with AUs that are currently within this fandom even if there are not many and some are just a bit different than the usual story.

Bump-- Note: This is not an OC or idea or anything similar so please don't feel disheartened with the title not being too descriptive of what this is about and how it is based on a game rather than anything with canon characters and that's all! Also, please note that while I speak a lot about the original plot, I'm fine with adding additional aspects to the main content like AUs and other sorts of situations!

Bump-- Sorry if this is annoying and obsessive but I really want someone who likes this game and/or fandom too ;w; PM if interested since I don't want to end up unnecessarily adding more posts to this thread.

are you still looking for someone to do this? im like head over heels in love with this game.

Yes, yes I am. For I feel the same about the game and just want to do something relating to it--

Um hello! If this is still open I'd be more than happy to. I haven't done anything rp related in this fandom before so I'd love to give it a shot. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Bump- Returning interest to this fandom once again-! DMs/PMs are preferred method of plotting/rping with this particular concept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back