• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Your blood is mine (A vampire x prey rp) (All roles taken)

vamp.png

Name - Athen Lacrosa
Age - 30
Race - Vampire
Small Bio - Athen is the eldest sibling of the three Lacrosa siblings, he is Softie and a glutton at heart. It was his idea in the first place to get live in food and got his siblings on board with the idea.

I realized i never posted my guy so here we are! Meet Athen ^^

View attachment 1144638

Name - Athen Lacrosa
Age - 30
Race - Vampire
Small Bio - Athen is the eldest sibling of the three Lacrosa siblings, he is Softie and a glutton at heart. It was his idea in the first place to get live in food and got his siblings on board with the idea.

I realized i never posted my guy so here we are! Meet Athen ^^
I love him. Can't wait for Vincent to bother him even though he secretly adores his big bro

Also I don't mind doubling as a vampire if we're needing that spot filled ^^

I made one up so let's do it : )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
b82aa96a-3aab-40e6-88ab-273decaabde4

[ Name ] ━━━━━━━━━

Bavol Lacrosa

━━━━━━━━━ [ Age ]

[ Race ]
━━━━━━━━━
Vampire

━━━━━━━━━ [ Small Bio ]

As the middle child and only girl, Bavol has spent most of her life contending with her brothers. She has learned to give out what they give in-return and stands her ground when she must, though that's not to say she is completely brave when dealing with situations unfamiliar to her. At times, she will shelter behind her brothers, but can just as easily defy their orders. She harbours a desire for affection and to experience things beyond their castle and live a little. Perhaps a time will come when she dares to act on that impulse.

[ Quirks ]
━━━━━━━━━
“White Hair” -- she stands out in her family and some joke she must have been born on the night of a full moon.

━━━━━━━━━ [ Inspiration ]

Bashful Romantic Stubborn Gentle Temperamental Sisterly

I made one up so let's do it : )
b82aa96a-3aab-40e6-88ab-273decaabde4

[ Name ] ━━━━━━━━━

Bavol Lacrosa

━━━━━━━━━ [ Age ]

[ Race ]
━━━━━━━━━
Vampire

━━━━━━━━━ [ Small Bio ]

As the middle child and only girl, Bavol has spent most of her life contending with her brothers. She has learned to give out what they give in-return and stands her ground when she must, though that's not to say she is completely brave when dealing with situations unfamiliar to her. At times, she will shelter behind her brothers, but can just as easily defy their orders. She harbours a desire for affection and to experience things beyond their castle and live a little. Perhaps a time will come when she dares to act on that impulse.

[ Quirks ]
━━━━━━━━━
“White Hair” -- she stands out in her family and some joke she must have been born on the night of a full moon.

━━━━━━━━━ [ Inspiration ]

Bashful Romantic Stubborn Gentle Temperamental Sisterly

Sweet! thank you! Ill put you down as the middle child! =)

dg7fbdx-d4e1a43e-0055-4535-827b-b43f6756f080.png

eea2d5ed-ad6a-45d0-a42b-35b8d178bb8b

Name - Hazel
Age -20
Race - Mermaid/Siren
Small Bio - Hazel always the one for adventure and having fun ended up injuring her tail fin which had led her to take on her landform for a while. She misses being able to swim and often finds herself longing for the ocean. When she’s not busy exploring what the world has to offer, she's often singing, curious to what all creatures can fall under her hypnotic singing voice. Hazel takes on jobs of charming people for whatever client pays her the most.
Extra info - Her left tail fin was completely ripped off. She can still swim without it but it makes things more difficult. Though it’s currently healing and almost fully repaired.

Okay!I have set up a OOC and the main rp thread! you can find the links in the first post of this thread! I will be transferring the Character profiles to the main rp on the second post i have set aside for the characters ! ^^ I also will be doing the intro to set us up! and since I dont know how to tag yall i will be also sending a pm with the links! ^^

dg7fbdx-d4e1a43e-0055-4535-827b-b43f6756f080.png

eea2d5ed-ad6a-45d0-a42b-35b8d178bb8b

Name - Hazel
Age -20
Race - Mermaid/Siren
Small Bio - Hazel always the one for adventure and having fun ended up injuring her tail fin which had led her to take on her landform for a while. She misses being able to swim and often finds herself longing for the ocean. When she’s not busy exploring what the world has to offer, she's often singing, curious to what all creatures can fall under her hypnotic singing voice. Hazel takes on jobs of charming people for whatever client pays her the most.
Extra info - Her left tail fin was completely ripped off. She can still swim without it but it makes things more difficult. Though it’s currently healing and almost fully repaired.
thank youuu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back