• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Your blood is mine (A vampire x prey rp) (All roles taken)

zigzaglin

Heya everyone! Im thinking of starting a small group party (im thinking around 6 people including myself) to do a sorta vampire x prey rp with me! Its a first time in a while that i have hosted a group rp so bare with me.

So I have this idea Vampires rule over the populace and are on top of the food chain. The rp revolves around three vampire siblings of the Lacrosa family had begged their parents for what seems like forever for live in prey. Beings that live in the castle as walking talking blood bags essentially. They argued that would be safer this way so they didnt have to go out hunting every time they needed blood. So for the Eldest vampire's birthday they said alright but they must take care of them and not kill them, if they did there would be no do overs. So the eldest goes off to the night market, a place where they sell not to well off beings to be servants to vampires.

And that is it! A couple things about this rp!
  • This is a f/m m/m f/f rp any goes so you must be okay with that!
  • Romance is a must pleaase i live for it! even if it doesent start out as that.
  • The prey MUST be supernatural beings (no humans)
  • the characters can be male of female
And now rules!
  • No one liners at all I ask that you keep it 1-2 or more good paragraphs
  • Please be nice and respectful!
  • I understand people have lives outside of this but i ask you post a least 1-2 times a week at min!
  • Only drawn/anime face claims
  • be 20+ years old
  • Have fun!
Roles!

Eldest Vampire - TAKEN by me!
Middle Vampire - TAKEN by Sleepy cat
Youngest Vampire - TAKEN by Deary

Prey 1 - TAKEN by Savannahsmiles
Prey 2 - TAKEN by Sleepy cat
Prey 3 - TAKEN by Wolfiee

if you wish to join this rp please fill out the character sheet below!

(face claim of your character here)
Name -
Age -
Race -
Small Bio -

And thats all! Once all the spots are filled we will start the rp!

Links!
The OOC
The main Rp

Last edited:
Interested for the youngest vampire! Here is the CS:
889e957c69414b68b0c35369b9561f26.jpg
Name: Vincent

Race: Vampire

Bio: Vincent is is the youngest of the Lacrosa family. He's the most energetic and mischievous. Being cooped up at home has caused him to be creative with his antics. He enjoys being an agent of chaos in his home often pranking his siblings out of spite. In a way, it's Vincent's way of showing affection as he feels a sense of loneliness. Being the youngest meant unable to partake in his older siblings activities. Being sidelined is one of the reasons he began to be rebellious punk in the first place.
Nowadays he finds comfort in music, and books during his solitude.

ooo definitely applying for a prey character, I will edit this post once I type up the character sheet

Sweet! Thanks you two! ^^ Ill Edit the post and wait for more people to join! ^^
so you mentioned the prey characters need to be supernatural, is there a specific list we need to pick from or can it be any supernatural race so long as it's not over-powered?

Is it ok to have a detailed description instead of a picture for my character? I'm thinking of making a werewolf-ish creature who used to be a human who messed up dabbling with magic. They'd be changing involuntarily every full moon, but also voluntarily at other times.

Last edited:
Is this Lacrosa family rich or nobility or high class at all?

Actually, I realize that there are requirements for this rp that I do not meet. Happy roleplaying to everyone, though!

zigzaglin zigzaglin Here is my CS!

boats and birds

aqua

lunar rabbit

R

equisite.

name

Mitsuki Koto

nickname

Suki

Female | She/Her

height

4'11"

race

Lunar Rabbit

markings

In the middle of her forehead rests a glowing crescent moon tilted to lay on its side. She was born with this marking and it identifies her as a Lunar Rabbit.

abilities

Healing: Mitsuki possess the ability to expend her own energy to heal wounds. Since this ability relies on using her energy, Mitsuki can quickly grow tired if she heals too many at once and this can lead to nose-bleeds and fainting. However, all this ability does it speed up the natural healing process, she is unable to regrow missing limbs nor is she able to bring anyone back from the dead.

h

istory.

It was once thought that Lunar Rabbit's could grant one eternal life and as such, they were hunted to near extinction. Though this myth is false, it doesn't stop the night markets from paying hunters to capture this species to sell at a profitable rate. A price that the Koto family paid dearly. Mitsuki was forced to watch as her parents were killed right in front of her eyes and she was helpless as her siblings were sold off one by one. Now she is all that remains, stuck in a cage until she too meets her fate at the hands of the buyers wandering the night market looking for exotic wares.

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

zigzaglin zigzaglin Here is my CS!

boats and birds

aqua

lunar rabbit

R

equisite.

name

Mitsuki Koto

nickname

Suki

Female | She/Her

height

4'11"

race

Lunar Rabbit

markings

In the middle of her forehead rests a glowing crescent moon tilted to lay on its side. She was born with this marking and it identifies her as a Lunar Rabbit.

abilities

Healing: Mitsuki possess the ability to expend her own energy to heal wounds. Since this ability relies on using her energy, Mitsuki can quickly grow tired if she heals too many at once and this can lead to nose-bleeds and fainting. However, all this ability does it speed up the natural healing process, she is unable to regrow missing limbs nor is she able to bring anyone back from the dead.

h

istory.

It was once thought that Lunar Rabbit's could grant one eternal life and as such, they were hunted to near extinction. Though this myth is false, it doesn't stop the night markets from paying hunters to capture this species to sell at a profitable rate. A price that the Koto family paid dearly. Mitsuki was forced to watch as her parents were killed right in front of her eyes and she was helpless as her siblings were sold off one by one. Now she is all that remains, stuck in a cage until she too meets her fate at the hands of the buyers wandering the night market looking for exotic wares.

g

allery.

♡coded by uxie♡

Perfect! thanks so much!

Hiya! This sounds great and I'd love a prey role ^^
I really hope he's ok!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
b4a002b1-efb6-4ebb-a195-5b82a731d458

[ Name ] ━━━━━━━━━

Evander Jenkins

━━━━━━━━━ [ Age ]

[ Race ]
━━━━━━━━━
Werewolf

━━━━━━━━━ [ Small Bio ]

Nowadays werewolves are common as muck and generally treated as such. Feared, deadly, but also make ideal pets and bodyguards. Evander found himself in a hole that only seemed to get deeper after a job gone wrong and did what made sense at the time—he sold himself to the night market. Figuring that if he could garner a fitting price then the noose around his neck would be lifted. He didn’t care who paid the price—if someone was willing to buy the monster that lurked beneath his skin, then they must have had a good reason and he'd earn them their money back.

[ Quirks ]
━━━━━━━━━
“Wolf Ears” -- delicate, soft and highly sensitive; excellent tools for listening through walls and over great distances.
Agile, strong, quick. When emotions run high varying degrees of his inner wolf comes out.

━━━━━━━━━ [ Inspiration ]

Old Style Loyal Protective Irritable Confident Well-Spoken

Hiya! This sounds great and I'd love a prey role ^^
I really hope he's ok!

b4a002b1-efb6-4ebb-a195-5b82a731d458

[ Name ] ━━━━━━━━━

Evander Jenkins

━━━━━━━━━ [ Age ]

[ Race ]
━━━━━━━━━
Werewolf

━━━━━━━━━ [ Small Bio ]

Nowadays werewolves are common as muck and generally treated as such. Feared, deadly, but also make ideal pets and bodyguards. Evander found himself in a hole that only seemed to get deeper after a job gone wrong and did what made sense at the time—he sold himself to the night market. Figuring that if he could garner a fitting price then the noose around his neck would be lifted. He didn’t care who paid the price—if someone was willing to buy the monster that lurked beneath his skin, then they must have had a good reason and he'd earn them their money back.

[ Quirks ]
━━━━━━━━━
“Wolf Ears” -- delicate, soft and highly sensitive; excellent tools for listening through walls and over great distances.
Agile, strong, quick. When emotions run high varying degrees of his inner wolf comes out.

━━━━━━━━━ [ Inspiration ]

Old Style Loyal Protective Irritable Confident Well-Spoken

Hey! of course! Ill write you down as a prey! Thanks so much for joining ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back