• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice (UPDATED)

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
No more LANTERNS lol
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING 2 MENTORS, 1 MARVEL, AND 2 OG TITANS (One girl/One guy)

Join the teenage superheroes as they save the world as well as deal with normal daily life issues on their journey to join the justice league.

We've all seen the amazing show ! and not but you love superheroes join!

I'll also be accepting Villian descendants who decided to go good.

This roleplay will have multiple threads one for missions, training, or just a night out for the superhero romance lovers.

I am currently accepting mainstream Teens (Like teen titans)

Mentors
  • Super Girl (Taken)

Also 1 marvel characters

Characters:

Female
Galatea In-Ze (Karen Starr & Power Girl)
Akallia (Orange Lantern)
Eden Tara Stone (Terra)
Xiomara Rojas (Crush)
Bree Zuel (Hero)
Charlette Simmons (Crow)(Charlie)

Male
Andre Jamel Versace (Emerald Knight )
Daisuke Minamoto (Hitokiri)
Patrick "Pat" Smith (Red Lantern)
Edward Nigma II (The Riddler)
Amias Dupont (Flicker)
Angelo O'dare (The Benefactor)

Last edited:
Is there any descendants that wouldn't be considered in the setting aforementioned ?

Given how often DC has restarted the Universe and character relationships have changed, as well as multiple series can a character be based on descendants of previous ones? I've not kept up on DC comics as much recently since the last restart but have a few ideas that could work.

Giganta x Atom decedent would be technically a "reformed" Villian character based on 2006 storyline or could go with Flash instead if I went with the Justice League Cartoon.
Plasticman was another option, or a lesser-known character with Crush (Lobo's Daughter) would be an option too.

Threw down one idea for the Crush character though changed slightly for Young Justice, backstory for most part is easy enough to keep same though, then a second one with Bree so ive got options.

Last edited:
Would there be a Discord used for this for easier OOC communication?

Yeah normally when it's just on Forum, it goes fast and then a lot miss it when RPN Notifications mess up and don't send it out. Most games end up using it for sheer reliability.

At this rate, we're going to have a full lantern spectrum. Green, Red, and Orange so far.

AlmighTy AlmighTy Was either of those characters ok? leaning towards Bree if i had to make a choice but thought id throw 2 up as i had the ideas.

I recolored the costume and added parts to base it off several of Bree's mothers. Though I just realized given the speed, it actually is also the same color scheme of a certain Speedster Villian unintentionally lol. Should lead to some Drama/Misunderstandings

AlmighTy AlmighTy when did you plan on starting the game btw? And how many people?

Tbh still no idea what number thing is on cs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back