• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice (UPDATED)

I'll likely play one or the other to save 2 characters throwing Balance off. Or save Crush for later.

im working on a character who would be the next "Vixen", but i basically can't find anything about her weaknesses-

Some Heroes and Villians kinda dont really have them. All i recall about Vixen though is a connection to the Red

Did a quick google, she apparently sometimes gets affected by animal behavior the longer shes channeling that animal to point more animal than human if held for long enough so thats a weakness. Also her Animal mimicry/energy field is affected by animals she knows of, so could just say your character doesnt know of as many or as skilled it swapping between them at speed...that plus fighting with them might take some learning.

for ref, im using wikipedia as my source for her powers but
excerpt: "While the full extent of Vixen's control over the morphogenetic field is unknown, she has on occasion drawn pure energy from it and displayed this energy as a force field and energy claws."
excerpt: "even mystical beasts (like dragons)"
that's... kinda ridiculous

and yeah, im putting down her lack of actual combat experience and such (i'll likely keep her within the bounds of simply animal abilities, not ridiculous myth/energy powers)

Comics tend to add crazy abilities in a storyline that never show up again after.

for ref, im using wikipedia as my source for her powers but
excerpt: "While the full extent of Vixen's control over the morphogenetic field is unknown, she has on occasion drawn pure energy from it and displayed this energy as a force field and energy claws."
excerpt: "even mystical beasts (like dragons)"
that's... kinda ridiculous

and yeah, im putting down her lack of actual combat experience and such (i'll likely keep her within the bounds of simply animal abilities, not ridiculous myth/energy powers)
Temporary hold on girls its posted above however if PlusUltra PlusUltra is only doing one role welcome to the team

Yeah ill do only 1, not fair taking up 2 when others want a slot

Nah ill focus on one, maybe later in story can bring the other.

I recall DC trying to make their own Marvel characters anyway, there Spiderman type was Peter Parker with Portals i think, then they had a Hulk called Damage....and maybe others im forgetting

it um, might take me a while (prolly a few hours tbh) to get the spider up. im attempting to draw their costume so uh, yeah

I recall DC trying to make their own Marvel characters anyway, there Spiderman type was Peter Parker with Portals i think, then they had a Hulk called Damage....and maybe others im forgetting
Derek James Sideways was the guy compared to Spidey. The Terrifics the team compared to the Fantastic Four is the one of those series still going but it helped that team was full of established heroes instead of new characters made to be a fantastic four copy.
1574040019243.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back