• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Young Justice: A New Era

Location of the new Mount Justice?

• Star City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metropolis

• Gotham

• Central City

• I don't care

• Total voters

IronDragon

Almighty Dragon
latest

Hey everyone, so I was thinking to some previous Rps that I helped out with and this came to my mind. @Apollo made the last one which was about a month ago so most this is based off of her idea. But enough of that this Rp will be set around 15 years after season 2 of Young Justice. Most of the members of the Young Justice has either retired or became members of the Justice League. Our characters are going to be either son of daughter of any of the members of Young Justice or just a hero that you made up. Their headquarters would be a new Mount Justice that has been relocated I'll put up a poll to see where it's gonna be. Now back at the task at hand you would be allowed three characters two heroes and one villain visa versa. I'm just going to say this now cause this was one of problems of the last one no anti-heroes. Your villain characters could be offspring of some of the Light or Shadow character has long as you have a good explanation for it and the right age. For example you can't have a son of SportsMaster that is 18 years old cause he will be too old in this Rp. Now if he were 30 that's more reasonable. So tell if you want to join I'll make thread once there is about 4 to 5 people joining.

I know someone Ho might be interested. He is out at the moment but when he comes back I will tell him to join. I will force him to. MUAHAHA!

This sounds cool. I've been part of a few young justice/teen titans RPs so I'm game for a new one.

Im willing to join as well, as a mission character and a villian.

By mission character I mean a guy who could be used in a mission for action and such.

Hmmm, Violent character sign up xD

For my mission guy if you want me to have one, should his power not be a little problematic.

I think it would be a good thing to have a mission guy and I want to wait for you to make yourcharacter before answering that.

Awesome :) thank you so much!

Is there a chance for right now I can reserve 2 Heroes and 1 villain? I would have to really work on the parents and other details once I am done with work :)

LadyMatsudai said:
Awesome :) thank you so much!

Is there a chance for right now I can reserve 2 Heroes and 1 villain? I would have to really work on the parents and other details once I am done with work :)
Sure thing~ We'll get that reserved for you-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back