• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Young avengers OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
SugaISAMOOD SugaISAMOOD while we don't really have a post requirement posting one linners is frowned on i get no one is talking to you but you can go up to someone at any time.

also we are trying to let as many people post as possible, so if you are like two posts previously and it's been less then a day don't worry about posting too much. we want everyone to post even without a designated post oder.

your cs is kinda odd why can he teleport and turn into atoms? kinda seems you want to be a phaser without wording it as such

Last edited:
Well I removed the phasing ability since it was a bit to similar to someone else’s powers. I don’t really see where ur seeing me as a phaser

Ye, well I wanted to be a phaser, but another character already can phase and apparently it would too similar

so you are just making a power to do the same thing without actually using the word phase it seems

Well yes, but technically no. Teleporting and phasing are 2 different things. And when he demanifests, he can’t move, so technically he can’t phase. It might kinda seem like it, but he can’t

that is a single sentence try adding details explanations on the illusions i am kind of thinking this rp might be to demanding.

I'm sorry I'm not great at writing good paragraph. I'm just going to leave before people get frustrated at me. I fought this was going to be fun but I was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back