• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The young avengers initiative

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Amyleii

literally a child
“Nick Fury once had an idea, a long time ago, unflatteringly long, that’s...not he point. The point is the idea, to bring together a group of modern marvels, people with extraordinary powers to protect this little world of ours. The Avengers, and I was one of the first members. Since then this world has only gotten bigger, and the business of villainy has kept the avengers a necessary deterrent. Well now I had an idea, similar to fury’s, what if we save the future? What if we take some rebellious angsty and powerful children and put them on the avengers pedestal? Shine a light on the good that otherwise the world may never see from them? That is why you all are here, on a hellicarrier for the new shield. Welcome, young avengers.” Tony Stark finished his speech with applause from shield. (This is the start of the young avengers!)

Last edited:
Lara listened to the speech and was annoyed by it all ,she was no hero and yet she was surrounded by them. She knew the difference between them and her, their moral codes and their sins. Lara should not be here, she should not be in the light, she worked in the shadows and did what no hero did. She knew of them saving the world always working on the next super villain, and she knew their failings how the smaller crimes that didn't end the world were ignored. haven and hell were what she fought not some idiot with a melted skull. Lara wondered why she was even here how had she come to be in this bright place surrounded by those she didn't respect. That path started long ago.

It had started in Detroit not long ago when Lara had just been living her what passed for life. Detroit was a big city, not as big as new york, but still big even in the decayed and decrepit state it had been in. This was not a city with guardian heroes, in fact it seemed to have been abandoned by them as they were oh so busy solving problems everywhere else but here. Still the cities with heroes had gone soft and become dependent and the police were not respected, here at least there was a little respect. Still they were losing respect as there had been a serial killer on the lose for many years and never caught, the police were lost or at least most of them were. Lara in truth was the one that had been doing these killings and yet rarely had she seen any hero and no one with a big name had ever come to hunt her down. Lara had stayed with the homeless, and cast out and there were many. There would always be those that society had cast away and given up hope on. Lara was both protector and tormentor of these poor souls all knew to respect and fear here in equal measure, but every gang knew which streets were hers and knew to stay out. It was in the dark allies where dark energy gathered, and Lara had found a nexus, and old long abandoned church and the irony of her staying there was not lost on her.

The building had other uses as well it seemed as Lara was not alone a man and a child had come in through the almost broken doors, or well the man came in the child a little girl was dragged in against her will.

Lara remained hidden in the shadows watching, and waiting. This man might already be a kidnapper, but Lara in some twisted sense preferred to wait and stop thing just before they happened. The little screamed and cried, it was a wonder he had managed to get her this far with how loud she was. Still Lara waited letting the man start to get comfortable lowering his guard getting ready.

"You should really put a gag on that one she woke me up" Lara said as of she didn't care what the man was doing. In truth she was she hated this the most but well her twisted needs made her wait till the fear was ripe before striking.

The man looked around "Who said that who's there" he called out fear creeping into his voice as he saw nothing.

"Oh getting scared there Jimmy whats the matter scared of girls?" Lara chuckled the demon having released his fear of women or well grown women "Oh no no you just don't like them big maybe its because your scared they'll ask if its in yet" Lara continued to taunt playing on his insecurities and fears.

"You better show yourself or I'll.. I'll kill the kid" he shouted fear now completely consuming him as something knew him far to well.

"Oh as if I haven't heard that one before " Lara chuckled " You like to play don't you, you played with her all day before coming here how about we play a game or rather how about I make us a swing and you're the seat."Lara said and as she did chains with hooks on the end shot forth from the darkness. The hooks dug into the mans flesh sinking deep and hooking bones and thick muscles. Then they pulled back lifting the struggling man up into the air before another chain wrapped itself around his mouth squeezing keeping him quite. The girl below was beyond terrified and likely was going to need therapy.

Only then did Lara show herself looking every bit the demon one might expect. She went to the shaking terrified girl who seemed to want to scream but had forgotten how in fear. She was still aware so that was good. "Good you're up I hate carrying kids. You go outside ask for Albert if any touches you tell them jack is watching. That will scare them off" Lara explained. The girl nodded and ran off, Albert was a bum but he was a good man, an honest man and was more or less her second in command when it came to managing the bums of this area.

With the girl free and safe Lara turned to the man crying in pain with the hooks holding him up his fear and pain were delicious "You know someone once did that to me when I was just a little older than her. " she said "Well you wanted to play how about we play some of my games?" Lara asked with a laugh. After that the area would echo with faint screams and all the bums knew jack was having her fill and turned a blind eye to the suffering she was causing someone else.

Last edited:
HARLEY DREADSON
Activity: Punching someone who isn't there
Mood: Impatient
Interactions: Open

The youngster couldn't help but roll his eyes in response to Tony’s speech. Bored entirely out of his mind so far, this little field trip of his has been nothing but speeches and lectures. Being as hyperactive as he was, this was undoubtedly no life for a high strung youth such as himself. ”Yeah yeah. We heroes are here to save the world and blah blah blah.” Harley said, mumbling under his breath. The anticipation and impatience that was building inside his body only grew further as the clapping from the audience erupted into his eardrums. ”God, this is so boring. When I was told, I'd be apart of a team like this I thought I’d be able to jump straight into the action, not hear some speech about ThE FuTuRe.” Harley said, attempting to mock Tony’s voice in his silly grandpa voice. Eventually, the youth got up from his seat in a hasty fashion. He was quickly trying to separate himself from his ”teammates,” as well as any other hero or SHIELD operative that surrounded him. Harley didn't care about any of this nonsense. He just wanted to brawl with the best of the best. And it was a brawl he was craving right now.

Making his way to the outside of the hellicarrier, Harley began to intake the scenery that came with it. SHIELD operatives were practically everywhere. However, he did find a particular spot with enough room for the ruffian to stretch his legs. His mind reimagined the scene where Wonderman stood before him—smirking at him with ferocious power to back up the smugness. Harley brought his hands up to his face as if attempting to guard himself. He was reenacting the scene in his mind. His body still able to remember the pain from the veteran’s punch’s even through his guard. Until at the right moment, Harley delivered a strike that connected with nothing but the air, but in his mind, it was delivered onto the hero. Shadowboxing had always been a bore to him seeing how no opponent could match him, and give him a feeling and image of how being weak could feel. A side step here, an uppercut there, it almost seemed as if Harley was performing some sort of dance routine. But deep within his thoughts, Harley only imagined the man that defeated him. Memorizing the pain and humiliation, he felt that day and only sought to train his body until he could one day wipe the smirk from that man's face.

Astrid was Standing near the refreshment table, eating the small cheese that had been previously a large pile. Her Adopted father Thor was back on asgard but was no doubt keeping some sort of eye on her. she walked to the window and looked out at the deck while the person known as Stark grandstanded. Then she saw him, the boy shadow boxing out on the hellicarrier decks. she smirked and pulled her shield from her back. Astrid had been informed of her team mates and recognized this as the boy who could hit harder then even an asgardian, well, most asgardians, Thor had certainly proven to her that he was worthy to be called the Mightiest of heroes. She opened the window and jumped out, gracefully landing next to the boy and holding up her shield to connect with his mighty fist. "need a sparing partner? this whole cruise has been a bore, on asgard we would speak with our fists."

Alexi waited behind the courtains for Tony to return. she was worried about him leaving her here with so many scientists wondering the ship. she didn't trust anyone in a lab coat and her childish comfort towards having Stark betrayed her otherwise robotic and scientific nature.

Lara was brought forth from her memories by a voice she knew well, the demon Xaragarth whispering in her mind the sins and issues of those around her. She looked about, here a man thought of his college in bed despite her being married, there another felt guilty over an experiment failed, and then she heard the demon chuckle of childish fears. Lara didn't see the source of the demon's amusement right away and was a little confused, though it did not show in her mouth less costumed form. As Lara did not have a normal body, or one in truth she was nothing but hellish energy condensed and turned into whatever she needed. Lara moved about moving towards the stage the demon whispering the fears of this child and Lara figured it out the girl was back stage. It was odd to have a stage on a ship, but Lara guessed shield liked to be dramatic all heroes did. Lara moved to the far side of the stage and ducked behind the wall where the curtain could be drawn back to open the stage more and with no fan fare she was back stage.

Behind the thick curtains Lara could see who the demon spoke of, a small girl, a child not even old enough to be a sidekick to some negligent hero seeking to look more kid friendly. The question was what was she doing here and as Lara thought on this the demon spoke of the past, not Lara's but the girls'. it was nothing solid, not a story but just disjointed facts, those traumatic experiences that would most cause pain to the small child. Lara moved towards the tiny figure, her passing marked not by foot falls, but only the light rattle of chains and the flutter of cloth that didn't sound quite right. Lara pulled her red cloak around her body able to move easily which completely enveloped and able to keep it from opening she looked like a head with a high collar above a red cylinder.

" Here i thought Tony start had moved beyond sending children to die" She said looking down to the girl clearly not having a very high opinion of stark despite his change, but well she had a low opinion of heroes in general.

Amyleii Amyleii

Amelia was standing off to the side by herself listening to Tony stark speech not really caring what he was saying . " What would with this guy know about what's going on under his nose. There is so many more issues going on then the next big bad guy." Amelia said to herself as her ears twitch in different directions.

She didn't really know why she was there. Well that'sa lie. She knew why. She was caught using her powers to crash some fancy banquet. The food smelled so good. She just had to have some. That is how Amelia met Mr. Starks security guards. It was laughable watch them try to arrest her as she phased their every attempt. Until someone zapped her.

Kenshin looked down upon the ceremony from a high point. These people were once his jailers in charge of his rehabilitation. Now, they’re supposed to be his support and comrades. This team also consists of what are likely damaged individuals. None of them even really gave off a hero vibe of any kind. Kenshin wondered if they would find it weird that he is somehow standing on the outer hull of the ship without being blown off or something.

More than anything he dreaded facing the other 4 Natsume. One they conduct their first op in which they are filmed they’ll no doubt know where he is and who he is with. He is surprised there was never even a rescue attempt for him, not even an attempt to recover his sword at the very least. Kenshin drew and eyed his sword, a katana with a crimson red blade. His eyes traced every inch through the visor in his white mask with black horns attached. He slowly sheathed it, staring at his own red tinted reflection as he did so. He wondered when they would set upon the work to be done.

HARLEY DREADSON
Activity: Trying to punch Astrid
Mood: Excited
Interactions: Amyleii Amyleii

The vision Harley had created vanished from his mind as he felt his fist connect with an unfamiliar object. The sight of the Asgardian girl that he was informed on was all that was the only thing in front of him now. "Astro?" Harley asked with a cocked brow. Forgetting the girl's actual name as he was a bit sleepish during his initial brief. He was pretty sure he didn't really recall any of his teammate's names now that he thought about it. It wasn't essential information for someone of his desires.

Though when the Asgardian had mentioned having a little spar due to the mutual boredom they had felt. Harley's previously confused look shifted into that of a smirk, with eyes that held the fire of excitement within them. The fibers in his body begin to shake uncontrollably as they slowly grew with power. Igniting his latent mutant abilities. "Let's have some fun then," Harley said under his breath. Battling with an Asgardian had somewhat been a dream of his. Their legends and tales as warriors were known by those that sought a challenge. And a challenge, Harley was willing to accept. Without even the slightest hesitation in his movement, Harley quickly stepped in as close as he could to the Asgardian girl. Lowering his right arm as the fibers in his body caused it to grow with muscle mass. "Don't disappointment me Astro!" Harley's voice was filled with glee as his arm began to skyrocket upwards with a destination aimed for the Asgardians chin.​

Einar being late to meeting due to not getting the invent in time. He shitshapes into a black raven and fly s to the place. He fly s into the room and lands on the floor and what shapes back.
"Sorry I'm late. I got invent late." He says to Mr.Stark
(Open interaction)

Last edited:
Astrid was almost taken for a surprise at the speed the boy moved in close, but from that angle there was only one trejactory for his fist, so she dodged the obvious uppercut by throwing her head backwards into a backflip, bracing the ground with her arms while swinging her powerful legs up and into a swipping kick to create distance and deliver a blow. "haha, the wind blew past my face as I dodged, that punch would have surely done damage. this has gotten fun!" she says as she leaps from her new position and brings her shield arm down at her elbow for a shielded piledriver.

Alexi looked up as the girl came back stage, her face emotionless and her tone robotic as she states "Mr.Stark didn't hire me, he rescued me, and I am part of this team because I have proven myself. you have no idea what Iam capable of." The girl stats matter of fact.

Lara was a little put off by the girl's tone, how boring to talk like a robot. Still The demon whispered to Lara telling her of events and names that had hurt and could hurt the girl again. Lara knew oh so many secrets about everyone she came by, yet few were useful unless they were traumatic and about what scared someone, well that was demons for you. Still the girl didn't seem to fully get the idea, perhaps she didn't understand what her savior had been up to once upon a time. While the once weapon seller had turned over a new leaf how much had he really done to save those even now being killed by what he had made? Well this girl was young she would learn there were no idols that did not rest upon a broken pedestal.

" And yet what you are to do has changed little just now you are expected to fight against those that made you" Lara said sounding amused though her mask face held few features to express emotion with and it was mostly her tone of voice that really keyed one in. "Still do you think tony a grand savior, a good man who fights for good? No, no that is not the truth he sold weapons to any who might buy, many in the hands of children like you who fought and died because of them and now he has you" Lara continued " hopefully this time you will be able to disarm your foe or you might lose that other eye" Lara finished her voice changing no longer her but rather the voice of the officer that had taken Alexi's eyes complete with the exact tones she spoke in.

Last edited:
He waits for Mr.Stark to speak. He sits down in a chair. "What did I miss?"as he looks around at everyone else in the room. Not getting an answer he goes explore the outside the place. He shiftshapes into a raven and fly s around.He finds some people fighting he lands on a box nearby.

Last edited:
Amelia bored and tiredof hearing the welcoming speech decide to explore the area. Amelia use her intangiblity camouflage to make herself nearly invisible and set off to explore the surrounding area. She suddenly hear what sounded like fighting and headed that direction.

Seeing a group of children verbally fight each other was amusing to Amelia. Almost like siblings. Forgetting she was basically invisible to them Amelia spoke. " if you two get into a fist fight can I watch. It be the the most exciting thing to happen today."

Karcen Karcen Amyleii Amyleii
Misto Misto

Last edited:
Alexi was taken off guard by the words of the older girl when she used the exact words of her abuser. "so you are a psychokinetic? or you can see my past? it is a vary rude ability. as is invisible spying, especially when you forget you are invisible and start talking." she turns her attention to the direction of the sound. inside she is upset but she doesn't show emotions at all on the surface, not vary well. as they are talking an alert starts sounding. Tony walks back stage and pats Alexis head "hey, there is an attack in chicago, we are a few miles out so I am gonna go, it should be safe on the hellicarrier here. you have your team here with you." he flies off the hellicarrier and is gone in minutes. after the main heroes are gone a group of people wearing blacksuits suddenly rush the backstage area, holding guns as one walks over and grabs at alexis hand. "target aquired, retreat to the drop..." she starts to say before a tiny gauntlet flies through the air and attaches itself to Alexis arm, an arc whip shoots out and slices the womans hand as it does so. another gauntlet and two boots come flying through as alexi jumps in the air to catch the boots on her feet. hard light stretches over her body from the boots and gauntlets. the agent who grabbed her screams out and yells "FIRE IDIOTS!" as she runs behind her agents. the agents of hydra are shooting nonletheal tranq bullets. Alexi spins her whips around to block incoming attacks.

"Excitement over i guess. Don't go throwing a fit wasn't hiding from you little girl." Amelia said laughing as the alarm sounded startling her out of her camouflage state. Announcing the avengers were running off and a group of armed people appeared.

One of the men aimed his gun at Amelia and pulled the trigger. The dart went through her. Before he could pull it again she phased through the gun taking the darts and the of critical components that made the gun work. Amelia then pulled him into the floor leaving him stuck. She quickly did the same with a couple more of the men.

Amyleii Amyleii Karcen Karcen

Einar shiftshapes out of his raven for when the two students stop fighting."what the hell?" He dodges the attacks making illusion s.illusion s being not his strongest power as he just started developing the power.(I don't know much of illusion s so bear with me as I start researching it) So he shiftshapes into a wolf and jumps on the nearest hryda man and wrestles the guy as he trys to bite the man.

Last edited:
" I just know what hurts the most" Lara answered her tone shifting to something like amusement even as her voice returned to normal. Then as tony stark left as if in response to his assertion of safety there was an attack by black clad figure bearing the mark of the tentacled skull. Hydra of course would seek to get their little toy back, though attacking the air ship that took balls.

Larea let the chaos erupt and none hero people invited for whatever reason shout in fear which only fed Lara with even more power than she had before. She would have to thank these men for the meal after all she was feeling a bit peckish. The little girl it seemed had a trick or two herself as her armor came to her, though to Lara it looked ridiculous, the real bits covering here and there as the light covered where her most vital spots were, oh the fear that might come should that light fade would be delicious. Still Alexi was just a child and Lara didn't feed on children, they didn't deserve it. As Lara took it all in several of the darts hit her and likely to the surprise of the hydra agents they did nothing. Their tools were made by mortals for mortals and Lara had long stopped being mortal even her body wasn't real so why would earthly chemicals have any affect on her.

" How stupid can they be?" Lara said her tone a smug cold amusement like some child tormenting an animal and wondering why it never escaped. " Such a stupid ugly way to live" She continued her long read cloak parting and reveling her seemingly suit covered body as the rattling of chains ever present before now grew as they emerged from seemingly behind lara. " try and try again and again" She continued the chains spring into action and like snakes launching at the hydra agents.

Had the Agents been more than human, had they not been shocked, then perhaps they might have done more than gasp as the chains without end wrapped the two men up. The two there dragged only their heads and feet free of the hell forged chains towards the figure that had moments ago been a target but was no a being of dread. Then from their mouths came pleas, these men had moments ago been ready to fight heroes, or at least heroes in trained and now they seemed more likely to wet themselves than hurt anyone. " Come now it's fear everything you had wanted and you know what i am starving" Lara chuckled her voice heard above the mens now cries for their comrades to help them.

" how many times have you heard other beg for help, beg for life and only slain them?" Lara asked somehow the two felt she knew the answer and one tried to claim they hadn't this was their first. The man didn't even get to finish his words before he erupted in a green fire. The fire set off new screams, yet that was not the true horror, what was more horrid was the fire didn't burn flesh or clothes, but rather the soul for this was the fire of hell. " Now now i don't like it when people lie" She said the chains getting tighter on the two men. " Now try again answer wrong and well just find out" She said clearly enjoying torturing the two.

The man that was not on fire tried to scream something but all that came out was he didn't know. That was the right answer they didn't know how many had begged, how many and pleaded, how many they had killed and now they thought if they did the same they would get to live " That's your don't but you know i think i'll give you the same answer you gave them" She said before the one man that spoke could understand the chains tightened more and more. They kept going even as crunching was heard, snaps and pops as bones broke under the assault. Still broken bones was not enough and the chain wrapped figure started to bend, at first it was a bend any human could do, then he bent again into a Z shape. The bending only got worse and the man screamed till red blood gushed form his mouth before one last loud crack was heard as his spine as snapped to peaces at several points more than enough to kill him in that infernally long instant. The man on fire had stopped screaming as the human mind only took so much pain before it shut down everything, but he was not dead just not all there more like he was asleep with his eyes open then anything. The man was lifted and the chains unrolled spinning the man faster and faster while flinging him right into a solid steel wall. The man hit the metal with a sickening splat and a chorus of cracks even leaving a dent in the strong metal without a doubt he was dead.

" Now here's where things start getting really gory" Lara almost laughed as she fixed her gaze upon more hydra agents.

Amelia held one the Hydra members against the wall with her hand phased in his chest. Wanting to know how many Hydra members are in the base Amelia started interrogating him. “ How many of you are here?” Amelia said in a serious tone. Her pupils grew from slits to larger slits in the excitement.

The grunt not feeling the need to lie told Amelia the truth. “Your entire base is Infiltrated. We will capture the girl.” The grunt stops for a second And then suddenly said “Hail Hydra!” and off himself with a hidden cyanide capsule.

Amelia quickly pulled her hand from his chest. “What the hell! He just killed himself.” Amelia said as she stepped back in shock.It was something that she wasn’t expecting them to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back