You, your RPNation Avatar and the RPNation Avatar above you are in a zombie apocalypse. Who would di

I think I'd do pretty alright. I wont be much help but looking at these avatars I'll be just fine.

I'd die first, without a doubt. The guy above me definitely looks like he can take care of himself, and my avatar is so cute that no one would WANT to kill the little guy. Meanwhile I lack good coordination and have no survival skills whatsoever. No contest. I'm dead.

I'd die first, banana goat second, cat would outlive everyone. I mean, look, he's armored up and everything. He is prepared.

Hmm, let's see what we got here. I'd say cat would die first, I'm pretty fit, and my avatar would find me a gun in no time.

Well, the Cosmos will almost definitely outlive the Zombie Apocolypse, so my avatar is good. The avatar above me looks like some sniper pro, so he probably knows how to use a gun. I don't know how to use a gun, but I'm smart so I think I'd survive all right. All in all, he'd probably die first because nobody would trust a guy that hardcore and nobody's hardcore enough to survive alone. Also because I'm a rebel and don't want to be like everybody else saying they would die first.

I die first, the heat death of the universe happens, and misfortune goddess still doesn't die.

Last edited:
In fact, if atraxa were in a zombie apocalypse she'd probably take control of the zombies and take over the world.

^^^^
You would die first

I would say I would be quite alright for a while in a zombie apocalypse, supplies possibly being an issue down the line.

My avatar would last till he was too old to outrun the zombies.

You are holding bananas

#Sorrynotsorry

I think the avatar above me will be the first to die unless I deliberately took a zombie bite for her. Sorry but she has a flower. Meanwhile I am a crackshot with rifles and my own avatar is a Bloodborne Hunter (ergo he lives for this kinda stuff.)

Me first, 'cause my avatar would ralph rainbows all over the damn zombies, then my avatar, sadly, then this buff avatar dude with the gun. Wtf. Why don't the Ralpher get a gun?

Pretty sure puking rainbows isn't normal or a sign of good things to come, so I'm going to assume they'll die first due to some weird rainbow disease. And as much as I would rock a zombie apocalypse, nothing can kill Captain Fabulous. He shall always be fabulous. All hail Captain Fabulous.

I die first. Both avatars easily survive the rest.

The one above me would live. My avatar would definitely live, not being human at all. Me? Oh I would definitely die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back