• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

She was nodding the whole time she listened to him and sighed quietly, "How hurt did you get in the fight?" She asked him quietly trying to avoid the difficult conversations for the moment.

JD sighs softly. “I got stabbed in the side. It’s clean and stitched though.” He assures her. A few bruises as well but it’s fine.” He murmurs and sighs.

Carmen just about choked on her drink then and there but sighed a bit, "Oh god babe, I thought I told you to br careful." She mumbled, seeing work was trying to get through and sighed "I better get going, the office keeps tryna call me this morning, I'll talk to you soon babe okay?" She murmured gently and had to hang up

JD nods a little. “Okay.” He murmurs and hangs up. He sighs softly and goes to work on the report for the chief. He stretches a little an saips his cofeee.

Carmen sighed quietly as she finished her work call and just got on with papers again.

It was another month before the shipment finally came in and Carlos was heading down to receive it with JD himself, "Rita said that she's looking forward to moving in with you soon." He told him smiling as they walked down the street towards the warehouse.

JD frowns and glances t him. “And when the hell did I tell her she could move in with me?” He asks and crosses his arms. Rita was starting to become a real annoyance to him.

He shrugged. “I just know that she seems really happy for once. Said that her friend carmen is gonna help her move her stuff over?” He asked him.

JD felt his stomach drop. What the hell? She knew Carmen? Was she on to him? He shakes his head and tries to keep it in the back of his mind for now. He needed to focus on this. He’s deal with Rita later.

Carlos shrugged a bit and soon focused on meeting with this guy to collect their shipment.

Carmen finished up early at work to go meet up with a couple friends, leaving her building and pulling her coat around her tighter but frowned at the young woman standing outside who was now staring at her. “Can I help you?”

She frowned as she watched her. They hadn’t talked about what to do if something like this happened. They hadn’t gotten around to it. “What do you want?” She muttered.

Rita smiels and moves closer. “Just Let Jorge know it’s over.” She says simply. “Cause if you don’t, I just tell Carlos I found our rat.”

She felt her heart sunk and just glared at her. “You want me to break up with him or you’re going to tell on him? You really think this is going to be a good idea for you? Tell me ... why do you want him so bad?” She questioned her trying to get her distracted and confused while she was dialling Joshs number.

Rita rolls her eyes. “Nothing’s gonna happen to me. It’s win win either way. I either get my guy back or I get to be number one in Carlos eyes for catching the rat.” She murmurs and shrugs. “EZ was mine first. I thought he was dead and he may be the rat but I want him back. I’m sure I can make him forget all about his little cop gig.”

“Well clearly you haven’t thought it through because I know you’re threatening him. I know you’re the one behind this and you could cause someone’s death.... that would get you in a lot of trouble. I tell you what. You go home and sleep on it. You come find me tomorrow and tell me that’s really what you want when you realise me knowing about this is going to get you in trouble.” She smirked seeing the panic start to settle into Rita’s face. “So either get out of my face or stay here so I can get the cops to come to you straight awa-“ She was cut off with a loud bang, followed by a sharp pain in her abdomen and looked down in shock as she started falling backwards.

Carlos took JD into the warehouse and had him right there while they were making the exchange, blissfully unaware of the team of cops starting to swarm the area thanks to the information JD had managed to get to them.

Rita looks around and quickly takes off.

JD watches them and soon the cops were swarming in. He quickly ducks behind a box and goes through the whole process of “being caught”

There weren’t many people out on the streets with it being so cold so it was several minutes before anybody found her.

Josh waited for him to be shoved into the back of his cruiser then chucked him the key to uncuff himself. “I’m gonna take you down to the station for a quick debrief then you can go. Captain wants a meeting with you tomorrow morning but as far as I know, you’re being given a week off.” He grinned at him. “Take that spicy woman of yours to bed.” He chuckled quietly.

JD chuckles softly and shakes bis head. “What’s the story for getting me back in the gang after this?” He asks and watches him. He leans back and rubs his wrists.

“You might not need to. But that’s all for the captain to talk to you about tomorrow. Oh he’s your own cell phone.” He told him and chucked it back to him as well then drove to the station. Halfway there joshs phone began ringing off the hook so he passed it to JD to answer while he was driving.

“Mr summers? This is Trish falling from Mount Sinai Urgent Care. We have you down as an emergency contact for a Carmen Ramirez is that correct?” She asked down the line.

JD frowns and sits up. “What’s wrong with Carmen?” He asks and hits joshs arm. “Go to mount Sinai urgent care.” He tells him quickly.

“Sir, she was hit by a bullet at close range. I can’t discuss anymore on the phone right now but we would suggest you come down as soon as you can.” She told him as josh was turning the car around and putting the sirens on so they could get there faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back