• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

Josh walked over to him and sat opposite him. “They’re sending you in tomorrow. New information popped up. Chiefs gonna have a meeting with you soon but I thought I’d give you a heads up.” He told him.

JD frowns a little at the new information but nods. He sighs softly and rubs a hand through his hair. “Thanks.” He murmurs and gets up to get coffee.

Carmen was at the courthouse all day in the end, testifying in two cases related to her patients before finally finishing and heading home with a pounding headache.

JD finished up his shift and heads to Carmen’s place. He picks up some pizza on the way and gets in with his spare key. “Carmen?”

She groaned a little and walked out of her bedroom, rubbing her head some. “Hey, I came straight here after court so I forgot to call you. My head is - ooh pizza.” She smiled going to take the box off of him.

JD laughs softly at her and shakes his head. He loved how much she was in love with food. He goes over to her and kisses her head. "We gotta talk babe." He murmurs softly and watches her.

She set the box down and passed him a soda can. “Oh yeah? What about?” She asked quietly as she opened the box and started munching on the pizza, sitting down at her breakfast bar

JD takes the soda and sips it. "My assignment starts tomorrow." He tells her and bites his lip. "I got to head in early and I'll be in the field no later than noon." He murmurs softly.

She stopped mid bite and just stared at him, setting her slice down and stepped over, wrapping her arms around him tightly, “make tonight count then.” She murmured and held onto still while they ate, refusing to move away all evening.

JD nods and holds her close. He lets her cling to him the whole night. He knew this was gonna be tough for her. He was used to this, but he never really had anyone he cared about that he had to be cut off from during these assignments. He sighs softly and picks her up carrying her upstairs and laying down with her when it got late.

She curled in close to him before moving to straddle his hips, kissing him a little more forcefully. “You call every chance you get even if it’s just for a few moments okay? I just wanna know you’re safe.” She murmured, cupping his cheek

JD holds her hips and nods. “I will baby.” He murmurs softly and kisses her softly. He pulls her closer and rubs her hips softly.

She smiled some and slipped her arms around his neck. “You need anything at all you call me okay?” She murmured before she pushed up against him.... she lay with him once they were done and kissed his cheek tiredly.

She curled in close and smiled some, “don’t let that be the only time you get to say it.” She murmured, nestling her head into the crook of his neck. “But I love you too.” She murmured, holding his hand tightly. She’d had no human contact like this in so long before he came along and now she didn’t want to let go of it again.

JD smiles. “Yes ma’am.” He murmurd and rubs her back softly. He kisses her head and lays with her for a bit. When he eventually had to get up, he took a shower and heads downstairs to grab his shoes.

Carmen got down there with him and started making some tea, leaning into his arms when he came to say goodbye, just holding onto him tightly and not saying anything, not wanting that moment to end. “You could always... just not show up.” She mumbled and rest her head on his shoulder, hugging him tight.

JD holds her close and sighs. “You know I can’t do that.” He murmurs softly and kisses the top of her head. “I’ll be back so fast you won’t even have time to miss me.” He murmurs softly.

She just nodded and held onto him tightly until his alarm went to say he needed to get going, kissing him one more time before letting him leave, worried sick already. She had the day off for the most part aside from some paperwork so she would be home all day

JD kisses her softly and heads into the station. He heads straight for the briefing room and sits down with his handler, the Sargent and another undercover cop that was in the gang as well. He talks with them before going to change clothes.

Josh walked over to him once he was done and went through all the contact details he’d given him again. “Take care of yourself, I’ll keep carmen updated as much as possible Alright? I’ve already handled someone going to keep an eye on your place every so often as well.” He told him “Go get em in.” He smiled at him.

JD nods. “Thanks.” He murmurs and takes the burner phone he had been using last time he was undercover, the only addition is he made them add Carmen’s number under Mom. It would keep him able to reach her, but keep her safe. He sighs softly and heads out to go meet the leader. They already had the news spread he had been released from jail that morning.

Carlos was sitting round the table at his place with a bunch of other people when he heard banging on the door, watching one of the younger guys go to get it, assuming they would be turned away but when he was told it was EZ at the door he gestured for him to be let in, "Reyes..... It's been a while." He muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back