• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD shakes and nods. “I’m on my way.” He hangs up and shakes his head. She had to be okay. He couldn’t lose her. He bites his lip and quickly get out of the car and rushes inside. “Carmen Ramirez!?”

The woman at the front desk did a quick search on her computer before directing him through to the correct ward. “Check in there and they’ll take you to see her.” She assured him.

She was awake but in pain and incredibly lucky that it had missed all but soft tissue just waiting for josh to arrive. As far as she knew JD was still undercover.

JD nods and quickly goes to that ward. He checks in and for her room. When he gets to her he rushes over and takes her hand gently. “Oh god babe.” He murmurd and kisses her hand softly.

She looked up hearing his voice and smiled some reaching for him. “Oh my god you’re here. She’s gonna tell him. She’s gonna tell him you’re a cop.” She whimpered. “It was all my fault I just...” She stopped and took a deep breath, rubbing at her face a little and watched him. “How are you here?”

JD frowns and caresses her cheek. “Baby what are you talkimg about. Who’s telling someone I’m a cop?” He asks softly and watches her. “I’m off for a week baby. I might have to go back but hopefully not.”

She let out a whimper and placed her hand over his. “Some girl. She came to me after work. ... she told me to drop you or she would tell them you’re a cop. She said she wanted you back and I told her that she was stupid cause now I knew how she was threatening you and she shot me.” She whimpered a little

JD frowns, Rita. He should have known something was up when Carlos told him Rita was moving into his place and having Carmen help. It was a warning. He shakes his head and lays his head on her shoulder gently. “I’m so sorry. This is all my fault.” He whimpers.

She frowned a little and held onto his hand tightly, "No... No you did everything you were supposed to to keep me safe... and I'm gonna be okay... Just really very sore... You might have to carry me up to bed a couple nights." She winked at him, trying to make him feel a little better "But I would feel you were safer if she was found and brought in." She murmured, gently oving over and pat the space next to her, "I missed you. A lot."

JD lays beside her and kisses her cheek. He holds her close carefully and sighs. “Hopefully she will be. I’ll talk to josh.” She murmurs softly and caresses his cheek softly. “I’m so sorry.”

She just nodded and leaned into his arms, resting her head against his shoulder, "You're really home now then?" She asked him quietly, shivering a little and trying to relax but the painkillers were wearing off now and she was starting to get uncomfortable.

JD nods a little and kisses her head. “Hopefully for awhile.” He murmurs softly and caresses her cheek. He sighs and watches her. “Need a nurse?”

She just nodded a little and leaned back, giving his hand a tight squeeze, relishing in the fact he was here at least and she had him home. “I feel funny.” She slurred a little.

She went quiet after that and just closed her eyes trying to relax. She wasn’t sure if it was the pain or if she was going into shock over it now or what but something felt wrong and she was just desperately trying to keep calm about it as much as possible.

She answered her questions frowning when they checked on her BP and found it was quite low. “That would explain why I feel like I’m gonna pass out.” She mumbled quietly and looked over at JD frowning some. He was in focus for a moment but then things started getting blurry and she shook her head before blacking out and the monitor was starting to send off alarms.

JD watches her and rocks on his heels a little. He hated hospitals and he hated having someone he cared so much in one, especially bevause of him. He frowns when the mointers start going off and tries to rush over to her, put gets pulled out of the room. He frowns and starts pacing.

It wasn’t long before they determined she was still bleeding somewhere and they moved her out of the room to get her down to surgery, trying to keep her breathing the whole way.

They came to collect him a short while later and let him back into the room where she was resting up. A couple more machines in there to keep an eye on her but she was stable now and by the time she woke up she had a bit more colour to her again.

JD sits in the chair by her bed and sighs softly. He hold aher hand and kisses her knuckles softly. When she got up, he looked up at her and caresses her cheek. “Hey beautiful. You scared me there.”

She looked up at him a little and smiled tiredly. “Pfft... you’re not scared of anything.” She smiled. “Especially spiders.” She pointed out, clearly doped up pretty good on pain meds by now.

JD smiles a little at her loopy response and shakes his head. “Maybe you should sleep some of those pain meds off.” He murmurd and kisses her forehead.

“I’m not tired anymore though..” She grumbled. “You know what you should get me for my birthday... a puppy. I need a puppy.” She said looking serious then yawned a bit. “Ooh... I think I am a bit tired.” She giggled and looked at him. “I should go nap nap.” She told him before falling asleep still holding his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back