• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD wakes up about an hour after her and heads downstairs. He smiles and wraps an arm around her, kissing her head. “Morning beautiful.” He murmurd and slides his hand down to her stomach. “Morning little one.” He smiles at her and kisses her softly.

She smiled and pecked his lips. “Morning. I’m working part time now, forgot to mention that on the phone the other day, so you got me til this afternoon and josh said you’re back tomorrow... you wanna go get breakfast out or stay here?” She asked him smiling.

JD nods a little and kisses her shoulder. “Staying here sounds nice.” He murmurd and rubs her side. “I’m just gonna be on desk duty when I go back. I’ll only be there a bit in the afternoons.”

She nodded and watched him some. “You okay papí?” She asked him, slipping her arms around his waist and rest her head on his shoulder. His body language seemed really off and she was getting worried.

She nodded a bit and watched him some while she sorted out some eggs and bacon. “What do you wanna do for your birthday this year?” She asked him and smiled. “Just remember I’m probably gonna be starting to waddle a bit.” She murmured.

She smiled and watched him. “But you’re gonna be 30! I wanna make something out of it for you!” She grinned at him.

She nodded at him and smiled, winking at him. “Sounds good to me papí.” She murmured happily, putting plates on the table when she finished the food

She smiled tiredly and sat down to eat as well, keeping an eye on the time so she would start getting ready at the right time “are you going back out anytime soon?” She asked him curiously.

She smiled tiredly at him and nodded. “Alright... well that’s good.” She murmured and cleared their plates then headed to go snuggle on the couch with him, resting her head on his shoulder.

She nodded tiredly. “In a few hours yet.” She mumbled. “But it’s better than being full time... I think it’s made it a bit easier.” She muttered frowning some.

JD frowns a little and sighs softly. “I think you should talk to someone about it Carmen. You know better than anyone how bad it can be to keep it all in.” He mutters and lets go of her. “I don’t know why you refuse to do it.”

Carmen frowned more and looked over at him. “Because I have spoken to a couple different people and it’s not helped. Don’t come home and start telling me what I should be doing when you haven’t even asked if I’ve done it or not.” She muttered and got up shaking her head and went to lay down in bed for a bit instead.

JD frowns and sighs softly. He shakes his head and turns on the tv. This is not how he wanted to spend his first day home. After a bit he gets up and grabs his keys, going for a walk.

She got up when it was time to get to work and left him a note to let him know when she’s be home just getting through the afternoon bit by bit.

JD comes back and finds the note. He sighs softly and puts it back down on the counter. He trudged upstairs and lays on the bed, going back to sleep. He stays in bed, either sleeping or reading a book the rest of the afternoon.

Carmen got home bang on the time she said she would and carried in a couple bags of groceries before heading upstairs and smiling as she found him curled up in bed, "We need to get a dog." She murmured and went to lay down with him, slipping her arms around his waist, "I missed you today." She murmured.

JD moves onto his back and glances over at her. “Yeah sure if you want.” He murmurd watches her. “Missed you too.” He murmurs and watches her.

She smiled some and shook her head. “I think we should probably wait though. We have a baby to plan for first.” She giggled. “They’ve been moving a bit today.” She told him quietly and kissed his cheek.

JD looks at her and smiles a little. “Getting active in there?” He chuckles and rubs her belly softly. He sits up and heads to the door. He hadn’t eaten since this morning and he was starving. “I’m gonna start on dinner.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back