• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

JD nods a little and trudges downstairs. He sighs softly and thinks of something he could make without needing both hands. He finally settles on making pasta.

She got into comfy clothes and wandered downstairs once she was done with her shower, finding him in the kitchen and watched him some frowning. “Jorge... what’s wring baby?” She asked him quietly, stepping over and slipping her arms around him and kissing his cheek.

JD looks down at her arms and rubs her hand with his good one. “Nothing. Just struggling a little.” He chuckles and shrugs. “I got it though.”

She nodded and rubbed his back. “You just seem... grumpier than normal about being home.” She mumbled and kissed his shoulder again, going to sort out some garlic bread.

JD frowns and looks at her. “Baby I’m happy to be home.” He assures her and goes over to her. He gets her to stop what she was doing and pulls her close. “I’ll always be happy to be back with you.”

She glanced up at him and nodded, leaning back against him some, “alright... I love you.” She whispered and squeezed his hand gently before carrying on with putting the bread in the oven, standing with him again and just holding onto him.

JD smiles and kisses her head. “I love you too beautiful.” He murmurs and goes back to the pasta. He goes and grabs a jar of sauce and tries to open it, eventually handing it to her. “I can’t get this open one handed.”

She smiled and got it open for him. “Ta da, see, I can be useful.” She teased and pecked his cheek. “We got cake testing this weekend.” She reminded him and went to get him a beer and herself a soda.

JD laughs softly and shakes his head. “Silly.” He murmurd and then grins at the mention of cake. “Yes! I’m glad I didn’t miss that.” He laughs and takes the beer. “Thanks beautiful.”

Carmen smiled at him and shook her head. “The way to your heart is through your stomach huh?” She giggled and slipped her arms around his waist. “I missed hearing your voice every day.” She murmured tiredly.

She smiled tiredly and shook her head a bit “I guess so. L” she mumbled tiredly and rest her head against his shoulder. “I don’t want to have to say goodbye again.” She muttered sighing a bit. “You’re here at least until after the wedding now though right?” She asked him quietly.

She smiled some and nodded. “Sounds good to me... you want a boy or a girl?” She asked him quietly and yawned a bit, going to get the garlic bread out the oven.

She smiled some just watching him while she set bowls out, sitting down once she was done and just quietly waited for him to finish so they could eat

JD frowns a little at her silence until he noticed how tired she looks, so he lets it go. He cleans up hid plates and then gets hers when she’s done. “I got dishes. Go get some sleep.”

Carmen looked up at him and nodded a little, getting up and wandering upstairs, getting through her nighttime routine but fell asleep halfway through braiding her hair down for bed.

JD cleans up downstairs as best he could, taking a bit longer than he would have liked. He soon heads up and smiles at her. He gets in bed with her and pulls her close.

She grumbled a little bit stayed asleep until the next morning, curling up close to him when her first alarm went off, holding onto him tightly and just burying her face into his shoulder.

JD sleeps soundly through the night and holds her close. He wakes up a little to her alarm but tries to go back to sleep, pulling her in closer.

She groaned a little And stayed close trying to sleep in but she was getting a touch of morning sickness and she could only focus on keeping the queasy feeling at bay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back