• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern You Promised to Be Careful

He sighs softly and leans back. “We determines he didn’t need one and he came back to work fine. If you want to send him to one on your own dime that’s up to you two.” He tells her and stands up.

She sighed a little, "Ray you know we can't afford that so don't even try and be snarky, we got a wedding to pay for and a baby on the way." She let slip, "We have no spare cash between us right now." she muttered.

He shakes his head and sighs. “And I’m not paying for a psych evaluation he doesn’t need.” He tells her. “Just look over those files and schedule meetings with them.”

She grumbled a bit and agreed before leaving the building and heading back home. She'd left her old office and was now running her appointments out of the front room so she dealt with the three she had that afternoon and eventually sent the last one away before heading up to get ready for bed

JD heads back to the hotel late that night after meeting with the guys he was undercover with. He plops down on the bed and checks the time. He didn’t thinks he’s be awake but he realy wanted to hear her voice. He sighs and goes to get a shower and changed instead.

The captain phoned him to give him a quick update on the package drop they'd coordinated for the next day and spoke to him at length on the phone until they had everything sorted, "I'll leave you to get some sleep now... Oh! And congratulations as well to you and Carmen on the baby." He told him before hanging up

JD frowns at the last part. Baby? He quickly dials Carmen’s number and hoped she would be up. How did the caption know and he didn’t. Had he been confused? He needed to hear it from her.

Carmen groaned some as she answered the phone and rubbed at her face, "This better be fucking important." she muttered not caring who was on the other end of the line but she had only just managed to get to sleep after spending all night doing paperwork and she had an early start the next day so she was just tryna get some rest.

JD frowns. “Are you pregnant?” He asks bluntly. He bites his lip and paces in the little area by the phone. “Cause the chief caled and he congratulated me but you’ve never mentioned it.” He rambles on.

She frowned some and sighed heavily, muttering under her breath, "I'm gonna kill him." She muttered, absolutely fuming with the captain on this. Why he'd even brought it up with JD at all was beyond her but she sighed heavily and nodded to herself, "Yeah baby... I'm pregnant... I was waiting for you to come home so I could tell you in person." She murmured to him softy

JD frowns and takes a seat on the bed. “When did you find out?” He asks softly. “Why didn’t you just tell me? What if i missed the birth? How far along are you?” He rambles off and bites his lip. “Are they okay?”

She smiled some “About four weeks ago... I’m about four months right now... cause I didn’t think you were gonna miss anything... yeah we’re both absolutely fine honey.” She smiled tiredly. “Jorge it’s alright, I’ll show you everything when you get home.” She promised.

JD sighs softly and nods. “Okay.” He says softly and looks down. “Bye.” He hangs up and lays down on the bed. He frowns and sighs. He was missing things. He was missing watching her bump grow and the baby move. He was missing being there for her. He turns over and pulls the blankets up to his chin.

Simon met him downstairs at breakfast who was the other officer working undercover with him. “You look like shit. Everything okay?” He asked him.

He just nodded some. “Boss called a meeting, wants us down at the bar in an hour... supposedly giving us the location and time of the drop off for next week. Then a little paperwork and we get to go home.” He sighed in relief.

JD nods a little. “Good.” He murmurd and follows him to the car they were renting. He gets in the passenger seat and glances out the window. He couldn’t wait to get home.

Simon frowned and kept an eye on him all day noting how he seemed to be going downhill again in his mental state and every report he sent back to the captain for the rest of the week noted the same thing down until it was the day they were bringing the whole thing down and they’d be able to go home after as long as everything went well

Carmen was curled up on the couch getting some wedding stuff sorted and paid for along with other bills just watching the TV and keeping an eye on it for any breaking news coverage and hoping he would be home soon. She had all the baby information set up and ready for him to flip through plus some beer in the fridge and the pizza menus on the table with it, just excited to have him home.

JD gets to the warehouse they had to meet at and glances at Simon. He slides his gun into his waist and slides his shirt over it before getting out and heading inside.

Carmen frowned when the story came on the tv about a large drug ring had been brought down but that a it had been messy and they were still bringing in the news as it came to them just worrying about JD and hoping he wa alright

Josh called Carmen a few minutes later. “Hey, before you freak out, he’s fine. Hes at the hospital though. He’s got a broken arm and he was grazed by a bullet. If you need me to I can bring him home, I just wanted you to be warned.” He tells her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back