• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy You Can Run But You Can't Hide

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
9f740d24c3d08991-anime-anime-scenery-beautiful-black-white-gif.gif

Long ago lived the most beautiful woman in the land, hair as white as freshly fallen snow and eyes as green as the fields in full bloom. Suitors came from all corners of the land to try and win her affections but she kept them at a playful distance, convincing them to fight each other for the chance to win her favor. For you see, though she was beautiful on the outside, her insides were twisted with greed and spite. She broke lovers apart by enticing the males away, revealing in the attention and suffering. Many tried to speculate about her beauty, but she kept it a closely guarded secret. One day, she fell in love with man but he rejected her in favor of another woman. Spited, the woman turned to dark magics, casting a curse on the lovers. The man was forced to watch his lover die, and then he was turned into something that wasn't quite human anymore...

The spiteful woman erected walls up in a giant labyrinth, and placed the male inside to guard the closely kept secret to her beauty and young: a tree that produced life-giving fruit. For the following centuries, many had tried to beat the labyrinth to reach the treasure that lay in the center but all fell victim to the creature guarding its walls.

Eventually a town was built next to the labyrinth and it became a tradition for all males that were of age be entered into a raffle and if their name was drawn, they were to venture inside the labyrinth. Throughout all those years, unwilling and willing participants entered the maze, but never before has someone ever volunteered to brave the labyrinth....Until my character came along, who volunteered in the place of their family member.

dbiea5b-a321cd94-352d-49b6-8790-193ef78bf2e6.png

Hello everyone! My brain was at it again, so here is another story idea!

~ 18+ only please. It's nothing against the younger roleplayers, it's just a personal preference.

~ I am looking for someone to play the man that was cursed, meaning that for this roleplay, I can do MxF or MxM. Just let me know which one you want to do!

~ I'm not asking for a novel for each response, but I do expect good grammar and punctuation and at least one paragraph (6-7 sentences).

~ My timezone is CST and I'm online pretty frequently.

~ Romance is optional. I generally prefer it, but if you want to turn this into a horror roleplay, I'm down for that too. Just let me know!

~ I can roleplay here through PM's or on Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back