• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings 'You Can Make Anything By Writing' - MxM - Pairings - Plots - Fandoms

Hi! Thank you for stopping on my search thread. Feel free to browse!

***​

Just some quick expectations: If you would like to simply pick a plot/pairing and get started, I am probably not the roleplay partner you are looking for. I like planning and plotting a lot, and I understand its not for everyone, and somebody just want to get to the actual writing and develop the plot freehand. Totally fair, but I might not be the writer you are looking for. I enjoy bouncing ideas back and forth and get an idea of our world and characters before we start writing. I enjoy OOC as well, although we don't have to get personal, but my role-plays always last longer when I write OOC on the side.

This thread is for MxM for now, but if you would like to discuss my plots with a different pairing I will be open to it. PM me and we can talk. If we have an old rp feel free to reach out as well ( :

I roleplay with people who are 19+ only

***​

(no preference for muses, take your pick )

Plot 1
"Love and Deceit as Synonyms"

Suits! Parties! Glamour and money! These are the things Muse A loves.
He has always lived in a rich family, but the last few years both of his parents were murdered and he inherited the whole fortune. Since then, he has used all the money on leisure and pleasures. He throw huge parties with long waiting lists, and practically fling his money away, but those bad habits is not everything that makes him infamous. Because after his parents death he was questioned and suspected to be part of his parents murder, but nothing could be proven, or maybe it got buried, either way; no one knows the truth.

Muse B is a con-artist, who works with a small organisation. Muse A's mansion is the ideal target for a proper big robbery, but there is just one problem; his home is impossible to break into. Neither hacking, or brute force would be easy. They would need to get in from the inside. So Muse B decide to try to get close to Muse A and attempt to get a foot inside until he can eventually rob him of everything he owns. It all starts with him getting on the list for one of Muse A's huge parties

Plot 2
"No Rules in the Rings"

Muse A has been scratching the bottom of society for all of his childhood, but with no friends and proper parents comes a lot of free time. He use all his time in the gym and grind to participate in very illegal, underground street fights. After dropping out of high school he becomes a favourite down there, and quickly get a manager who makes fighting into his proper job. He wins so much that the manager even gives him a small flat to live in, which gets him out of his home.

However, one day he finds out that he won't be the only fighter under his boss. Muse B moves in to live in the flat. A proper middle-class guy, who has been able to afford boxing lessons, and just need a gig for a few months to earn some college money. He is a good fighter, but has never actually been in a street fight, where there are no rules, or been dealing with people in the underground. Muse A practically feel obligated to help him out.

... More to come ...

***​
FANDOMS

Harry Potter
With a heavy preference for playing marauders; SiriusxRemus is probably my favourite, but any combo works
If you have a good OC you can let me know of it, but I like Canon ones more tbh

Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss
Most admit, it will be my debut to playing this fandom, but really love this universe so if you are interested, lets go!
I would prefer Canon characters only in this one

Death Note
I will listen to canon pairs and ideas of course, but I thought it could be fun to do OCs in this one, and make up a scenario where they find Death notes

Boku No Hero Academia
Up for both OCs and Canon. I prefer roleplaying this after they are done with school and are already heroes. Unless you have a really good plot

***​

PAIRINGS (inspriration)

Outcast x Rich
Popular x Outcast
Vampire x Human x Vampire Hunter
Teacher x Student
Jock x Nerd x Rebel
Celebrity x Non Fan
Rich x Poor
Teacher x Student x Student
Kidnapper x Victim
Demon x Human x Demon