• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 【YOU ARE NOTHING】[CLOSED]

BluEndings

The One Called Blu
Roleplay Type(s)
  • 【YOU ARE NOTHING】
    ART BY BOSKOOP
    THE CRADLE

Slipping down from the vermillion bark, your small form uncurls from its slick orb. The first of your limbs twist and pop finding their way beneath the bulk of your torso. Two then four then six. Delicate paws flex the unfamiliarity of fresh digits and your eyes hesitantly pull open. You blink, then you blink again and the stubby ear-like antennas atop your head happily bound up and down. Instinctively you click your jaw open and release a feeble squeak. What surrounds you is an ocean of pink. A maze of leaves and thicket you have never known, but identify as home.

The remaining moisture on your body quickly dissipates and your tail fluffs up behind you. With it as your balance, you pitter your way over to the other orbs carefully assisting in their awakening. They, like you, are but a simple creature that knows neither hate nor pain. Your miniscule bodies ache for food, water, and warmth. Though you were just born, you can feel a piece of yourself missing. Wholeness evades you, and you yearn for understanding.

You do not know why you exist, but you know where you must go.
    Let us begin
Code by Ambiloquous

Given that Wibbles can die if our wibbly does die would we be able to get a new wibbly?

Additionally, since you're aiming for 4-6 players will that mean that there will be 4-6 wibblies traveling in the group together or will we be running a few at a time considering at the start we have a more action-focused rp experience until we unlock traits that might make more complex moves possible?

Given that Wibbles can die if our wibbly does die would we be able to get a new wibbly?

Additionally, since you're aiming for 4-6 players will that mean that there will be 4-6 wibblies traveling in the group together or will we be running a few at a time considering at the start we have a more action-focused rp experience until we unlock traits that might make more complex moves possible?
Yes, you will never truly be out of the RP if a Wibble dies so long as the group remains. Certain endings to a Wibble are worse than others, however, and that will be made clearer in RP.

The initial intent is just 4-6 Wibbles, but if interest only catches a smaller group, or the group would like to run two each it can be made possible.

I SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Yeah plz put me down as interested <3

Perfect! We got one more slot!
And remember: it won't be starting this month, so don't be shy. You'll have time to interact with the other players as well, if it'll help too.

Question, do you have a ref sheet for the species as well as a list of natural colors? I wanna try my hand at drawing my character ^^

Question, do you have a ref sheet for the species as well as a list of natural colors? I wanna try my hand at drawing my character ^^
Sort of! Definitely some better images, at least. There's a funny little thing gxxberkit put together that gives a good impression of the critters. Most things are a go in terms of colors/patterns. Even the physical traits can be varied so long as the main ones are all there. It'll be linked in the discord, so you can have a solid look.

I see both of you!
It's true we are full, however, there may be future opportunities as the story progresses.

I can't promise anything, but I will be sure to give you a ring if you're interest persists in such an event.

fm5tciov35z61.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back