• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern YOU are a ZOMBIE (HORDE)

Im interested just some things I dont get is :the boss zombie is a compination of special zombies?,what happens if we loose it? and how do you get more points.

Im interested just some things I dont get is :the boss zombie is a compination of special zombies?,what happens if we loose it? and how do you get more points.

Here's your list of zombies to make a group out of, remember it's one boss zombie for up to 5 points in combined powers, and then spend the rest on individual zombies of the listed descriptions at the listed point cost:

Walker (standard zombie, moans upsettingly) 1
Pack Zombie (work great in groups and to a plan) 2
Wild Zombie (don't follow instructions but tanky and fast) 3
Digger (burrow underneath barriers, move obstacles) 2
Feeler (Can sense heat and vibrations) 1
Ruptured Zombie (chest cavity blown open, weak but cheap) (half point)
Creeper (very quiet zombie) 1
Tester (very careful, will use cover and try new things) 3
Grower (starts out as a 3 hulky point zombie, becomes a 5 point hulky zombie after eating a victim) 3
Grunter (Cannot use words but can help lead zombies to successful points and scare people) 2
Stalker (Climbs and sneaks, relentless) 4 points

boss zombie :digger feeler grunter

3 stalker: 12tp
3 walker:3 tp
1 grower : 3 tp
4 ruptured zombie : 2 tp

Now that you have a horde, feel free to join the discord and/or chat channel, pick a scenario and make a plan to eat the survivors!!! good luck!

I’d like I try a new one, now that there’s more variety!

Here's your list of zombies to make a group out of, remember it's one boss zombie for up to 5 points in combined powers, and then spend the rest on individual zombies of the listed descriptions at the listed point cost:

Digger (burrow under/removes obstacles) 2
Scuffer (like walkers but don't moan, better fighters) 1
Venom Zombie (infectious bites, can spit acidic venom at range) 3
Browser (cunning zombies that can examine for things) 2
Porcupine (Tanky and covered in calcified spines) 4
Rapid Zombie (run and fight quickly) 2
Stinger (can project mutated infectious horns) 5
Inflated (full of fetid gas, fall when hit or near enemies, highly toxic) 2
Radical Zombie (Unpredictable, harder to hit in melee and range) 2
Flamer (Burns continually, sets people and things on fire) 3

Leader is a venomous browser(5), 1 Stinger(5), 1 digger(2), 2 Radicals(4), 1 Porcupine(4), 1 rapid zombie (2), 3 scuffers (3)

very interesting. List please. (Might not reply in time cos it's 2'o'clock where I am.

Herd Zombie (like walkers, but more powerful the more there are) 1
Pygmy (Small and agile zombies, get into hard to reach places) 1
Reeker (Disturbing smell gives defensive bonus to all zombies closeby) 2
Crazed Zombie (more powerful than your average zombie, but cannot be relied on to follow a plan) 1
Shrieker (3x as disturbing as walker moans, their shrieks can unnerve, scare or even paralyze enemies) 3
Twitcher (Spasms constantly even after it's destruction, very hard to be certain if it is dead or not) 2
Hurler (stout and tanky, these zombies can pick up and throw heavy objects) 3
Dancer (very unpredictable movement, bonus to melee and ranged defense) 3
Retainer (Tanky zombie, Can be "attached/assigned" to another zombie, including the boss. Attached zombie will not die unless the Retainer dies first) 4
Sneezer (Projectile launching of infective mucus, can turn/infect victims at medium range) 2

Boss is a Pygmy Retainer. 16 Herd Zombies, and 2 Reekers.

Interesting choice! Go to the scenario page and with or without help plan to execute a scenario. when you post your plan I'll process your plan and the standing plan for another player. and then you'll be all started!

The discord isn't very active, but let me know if you want a link to it.

I'm not sure where the scenario page is? Can you link me to it and also the discord server please?

NOW THAT YOU HAVE A HORDE:

STEP 1: Go to Realistic or Modern - HORDE: YOU Are a ZOMBIE (SCENARIOS) (AND PICK A SCENARIO YOU WANT TO TACKLE ALONE OR WITH FRIENDS!)

STEP 2: Go to the Zombie discord.

STEP 3: POST your plan (Solo or with allies) on Realistic or Modern - HORDE: YOU Are a ZOMBIE (PLANS)

STEP 4: Your Plan will be executed and the Plans page will have a narrative of what happened!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back